Polyrattan blinds

SidJames

Does anyone know a shop that stocks wide polyrattan (or just plain rattan for that matter) blinds around town?

I've checked all the major hardware & homeware stores but they all now just seem to cater for standard windows sizes as the widest blinds of any type where too narrow for my needs.

I've seen real rattan blinds are various older style resorts whilest on trips to other holiday spots around the country.

I've been trying to scout some of the local stores on the Suk but to no avail

Ratan blinds at New York Furniture 298/76 Sawangfa Road, Naklua.  038 222 436

The shop is nearly opposite the Post Office building on Naklua (market) main street. Ratan furniture and blinds outside 

Just two days back paid B1900 for a  2m x 2m Ratan blind with cords

58 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Ratan blinds at New York Furniture 298/76 Sawangfa Road, Naklua.  038 222 436

The shop is nearly opposite the Post Office building on Naklua (market) main street. Ratan furniture and blinds outside 

Just two days back paid B1900 for a  2m x 2m Ratan blind with cords

That seems very expensive to me, 1900 baht is nearly $80 in Aussie money and I remember those things being as cheap as chips at home, but I guess you have to pay whatever the going price here is. I just had a look at Aussie prices, a 210 X 210 matchstick blind is $37, or $40 cheaper than here. How do they justify local prices, that's just insane. https://www.bunnings.com.au/our-range/paint-decorating/window-furnishings/indoor-blinds/matchstick

Edited by giddyup