Where Do They Come From?....

kankaroo

Sure, they might smell, have dreads and be ready to whip out a bunch of bongo drums, didgerdoos or firesticks in a flash, But, we all have our faults. I used to be proud to wear flannellete shirts , converse and grind my skateboard on public property while listening to Nirvana. My parents used to wear skin tight skivvys and say groovy man I grew out of it , they grew out of it.

The fact is most of these hippies, ferals or whatever u want to call them are not going around with a belly full of piss and saying" what are you looking at" before glassing u with a beer bottle. Unlike many of the middle age hooligans u see in the kingdom. These guys never grew out of it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see these kind of people very often where I live, but I get a kick out of it when I do. Its interesting, I think. We should appreciate it, because it makes us look good. I just imagine that many of them, after 3 or 4 weeks of thier foolishness, return home, clean up, put on thier 3 piece suits, and head back to the boardroom or whatever. They probably put thier "southeast asia" costumes in storage, untill the next trip.

There is a difference between "pissing off the establishment" in your own country and traveling to a foreign country to "piss of the local establishment". The former is almost a standard rite of youth in Western cultures. The later is simply rude and bad manners.