‘Not sure if Trump knows Thailand’

rooster59

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Being off trump's radar, and no doubt Thailand is in that position, can definitely be seen as an advantage. Hopefully, patriotic Americans can find a way sooner or later to force trump to resign or to impeach him, so this dark and dangerous trump phase can be thrown into the dustbin of history. 

If you love America so much why aren't you living in Obamaland?  Maybe your participation in Hillary's campaign would have made a difference.

To the OP. His father and his early years were in the Bronx. Definitely not Manhattan. But I believe his straight forward, non political approach would not mix well with Thainess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, koolkarl said:

Trump should be aware if someone in Thailand imports a US made car into Thailand,

there is about 300% tax applied.

And other US made goods have heavy Thailand import taxes.

Maybe Thailand does have something in common with Trump...greed.

21 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

If you love America so much why aren't you living in Obamaland?  Maybe your participation in Hillary's campaign would have made a difference.

I don't respond to personalized baits. Don't bother doing that again. 

President Trump is already showing he will be a great American President.

"the Donald" is off to a great start.

The future looks good for all of us.

Remember, the American government was hijacked by the most criminal enterprise in the western world.

"Draining the swamp", as President Trump says, isn't an easy thing to do.

Look at what Prayut Chan-o-cha has to deal with in Thailand.

Thailand and President Trump will get along just fine.

Trump Donald and Melania.jpg

Edited by RickTik

10 minutes ago, RickTik said:

President Trump is already showing he will be a great American President.

"the Donald" is off to a great start.

The future looks good for the everyone.

Remember, the American government had been hijacked by the most criminal enterprise in the western world.

"Draining the swamp", as President Trump says, isn't an easy thing to do.

Look at what Prayut Chan-o-cha has to deal with in Thailand.

Thailand and President Trump will get along just fine.

Trump Donald and Melania.jpg

Sure thing. All the "great" American presidents regularly go off on insane twitter rants like clockwork. :stoner:

I don't think it's rational to compare Thailand and the USA directly. Thailand has yet to have democracy take deep roots. The same as Russia. The USA on the other hand has a long history of deeply rooted democracy, but tragically that is now very threatened by the rise of an authoritarian demagogue named trump. 

Edited by Jingthing

15 hours ago, USPatriot said:

I love seeing the Democrats eating each other alive

And the GOP flushing democracy down the toilet..

Seems you fell for Don the Con as well..let me guess..ur a white male

Party over country it seems amongst the swamp of snakes...

Watch out before Little Donnie throws you under the bus too...:passifier:

Love him or hate him, my retirement investments went up 30k since November after years of losing or being stagnant. 

If looking like an idiot on twitter and offending people are whats working for him, please keep on keeping on!

In general your average Thai citizen cares very little about politics in other countries, in fact your average Thai citizen doesn't even care about politics in Thailand unless it somehow affects them directly... I get some pretty frustrating questions in regards to American politics and from experience its best to avoid the subject all together....

My point... comparing your average thai citizen to the president of the united states is irrational...    

your average Thai citizen just wants to go about their daily lives and for the most part there is no need for them to have an opinion about what happens in other parts of the world... while trump is a world leader and it should be his business to know whats what....

Edited by speckio

22 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Because they don't want the little internet warrior either.