Thai Man Sets Wife on Fire for Posting Selfies on Facebook

rooster59

Thai Man Sets Wife on Fire for Posting Selfies on Facebook

3DE8CA1F00000578-0-image-m-102_1488540491183.jpg

A jealous husband doused his wife in petrol and set her alight after flying into a rage over innocent selfies she posted on Facebook.

PHAYAO – A 26 year-old mother of one suffered horrific burns across her entire body and face – needing three emergency operations and several more after her jealous husband doused her with gasoline and set her afire after she posted three innocent selfies on Facebook.

Nednapha Nuankhul, 26 had been married to Chatchawarn Tarrin, 28, since January of last year but he became possessive and abusive months into the marriage.

Ms Nuankhul posted three innocent pictures on Facebook in December – sending her husband into a jealous fury.

Chatchawarn Tarrin, 28, flew into a rage, Nednapha tried to flee but Chatchawarn allegedly poured fuel on her then set her alight at their home in Amphoe Chiang Kham, Phayao in Northern Thailand.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thai-man-sets-wife-on-fire-for-posting-selfies-on-facebook.html

changraitimes_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang Rai Times 2017-03-05

One can only hope he gets to serve decades in a very poor prison where he will meet alot of new friends, that will take very good care of him, provide him with alot of affection, and show him things he never dreamed of. My guess is that even hardened cons would have no sympathy for this worm. A tiny, tiny man, with zero self esteem, and no understanding of life, love, the universe, truth, honor, or kindness. Shame on his parents for failing so miserably. Shame on him, for being such a vermin. I pity his wife. She made some poor choices in life. He was the poorest choice of all. 

One thing I can't stand more than anything else is innocent young women being destroyed in the most sadistic ways possible. I remember as an undergraduate back around 1978, a friend of a friend at my college wanted to be a photojournalist. He showed me a photo he'd taken of some beautiful murdered blonde...she'd been laid out naked and had some kind of ritual stab wounds around her breast in a circle. I didn't know what a serial killer was then, but in hindsight the "signature" ritual stab wounds would certainly rouse the suspicions of profilers that this was probably the work of a serial killer. I had nightmares that night. Poor girl. Just trying to get a degree and make her way in life like the rest of us.

Funny its ok for thai husbands to have giks ( Meaning lady friends) Lady does this and wow he torches her Maybe they should torch him him sick bastard Do you think he will go to Jail or just the 5,000 baht fine and pay for hospital bills should fix it

7 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Many times I've said I'm against the death penalty, sometimes I'm not so sure.

The poor woman will suffer her whole life :sad:

I would not hesitate to put this sick barsteward down,hang em high I say :sad:

Yesterday the man that shot his family and himself, now we have this type of man too. I know it happens all over but it seems to be on the increase in Thailand...or was it always like this but today we have more communication? Whatever it is, acts such as these should carry a life sentence, no bail, no parole but I'm thinking that won't happen. He'll be allowed out to do it again while this young woman suffers both physically and psychologically. Be careful L & G, calling him 'sick B..' would only put him some comparatively comfortable psycho ward...he attempted murder by fire so let him be thought of and treated as such. 

Not excusing him at all but another story that is strange.   It is stated that she posted selfies of herself in Decemebr that sent her husband into a rage.  Yet the report date is today that this event appear to have occurred.  So he was in a rage for 3 months until he set her on fire today ?

8 hours ago, smedly said:

how horrific, Thai Neanderthal at work again

I don't fancy his chances in prison, do they have gas burners in there

Most if not all Thai males come under the Neanderthai category. Hope this cowardly ¥¥¥¥ gets torched in his bed. Animals don't even act like Thai males

1 hour ago, lgking said:

Dudes,

what's your problem...this is Thailand and you definitely do not understand 'Thai Culture'...!

Thai culture, Venus culture Mars culture, doesn't make it right.  I'm not sure it's Thai culture BTW, what have you been smoking?

If the woman doesn't choose to press charges, will authorities press charges?  Am not sure, but I think Thailand is the sort of country which allows a buttplug like that to walk free if the spouse doesn't pursue criminal charges.  

This is sickening and appalling. A beautiful young lady being scarred outwardly and inwardly for the rest of her life. I hope and pray she can somehow come back from such a horrific crime and can can go on to find some peace and happiness in her life. No one is deserving of such a ruthless and callous assault and her husband needs to be dealt with severely. His actions are despicable and I hope he gets what is coming to him from his fellow inmates in prison who are also sickened by his actions against his innocent wife.

9 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

If the woman doesn't choose to press charges, will authorities press charges?  Am not sure, but I think Thailand is the sort of country which allows a buttplug like that to walk free if the spouse doesn't pursue criminal charges.  

The escalation of violence as exhibited in this incident is why so many cases of spousal/partner abuse go unreported.  Don't be surprised if the woman in this case is reluctant to bring charges.  She may very well only want to get away from him out of fear he will track her down and kill her after he serves his prison term. The lady in question would do just about anything she believes he would consider an incentive to locate her.

On 3/5/2017 at 10:33 AM, spidermike007 said:

One can only hope he gets to serve decades in a very poor prison where he will meet alot of new friends, that will take very good care of him, provide him with alot of affection, and show him things he never dreamed of. My guess is that even hardened cons would have no sympathy for this worm. A tiny, tiny man, with zero self esteem, and no understanding of life, love, the universe, truth, honor, or kindness. Shame on his parents for failing so miserably. Shame on him, for being such a vermin. I pity his wife. She made some poor choices in life. He was the poorest choice of all. 

As usual you add interest to the story. Yes life is all about choices. Such a beautiful vibrant young girl who deserved all that life had to offer and ended up with a Jekyll and Hyde. Ah the benefit of old age looking back in life to see the many missteps we have made.Is love a bit blind hmm I think so.  I wish this young beautiful lady all the best may justice be done. 

17 hours ago, RareDingo said:

Thai culture, Venus culture Mars culture, doesn't make it right.  I'm not sure it's Thai culture BTW, what have you been smoking?

sar·casm

NOUN

1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt:
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision · mockery · ridicule · scorn · sneering · scoffing · irony ·

Love can be a  serious mental illness. 

Warning...Marriage can he very  hazardous to your health living with a psychopath,  sociopath, a  personality disorder, and covert narcissist.

Take all threats seriously, especially with alcoholics and drug users.

If you're a victim of physical violence, walk out the door, don't turn around and don't go back.   With the next attack, you could look like this woman. 

If your spouse was beaten while growing up by his/her parents, there is a good chance your mate will give you and children a beat down!

Renting physical closeness can save a life and looks better everyday with all these horrible news articles.

The Facebook post says "If anyone wants to help, to transfer money to this family… at the Siam Commercial Bank Account Number 407-518163-1 savings"

Can anyone vouch for the accuracy, to ensure that money will go to the right cause?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2560 at 1:17 PM, Kabula said:

Love can be a  serious mental illness. 

Warning...Marriage can he very  hazardous to your health living with a psychopath,  sociopath, a  personality disorder, and covert narcissist.

Take all threats seriously, especially with alcoholics and drug users.

If you're a victim of physical violence, walk out the door, don't turn around and don't go back.   With the next attack, you could look like this woman. 

If your spouse was beaten while growing up by his/her parents, there is a good chance your mate will give you and children a beat down!

Renting physical closeness can save a life and looks better everyday with all these horrible news articles.

not quite... misguided here on this point..,

but renting out is ok...

Archived