Al Jazeera's Report On Dhammakaya Chopped By Truevisions (Video)

rooster59

On 3/5/2017 at 10:56 AM, scorecard said:

And the capabilities of Thai journalist and reporters has forever been way less than professional. 

I have worked with Thai journalists, and on one occasion I witnessed three factual errors made in the opening paragraph. I've never met one that would last a week in the real world. But then, when you are brainwashed from your first day at school never to question, that's a bit of a handicap to a journalist.

9 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I have worked with Thai journalists, and on one occasion I witnessed three factual errors made in the opening paragraph. I've never met one that would last a week in the real world. But then, when you are brainwashed from your first day at school never to question, that's a bit of a handicap to a journalist.

Seen it also, one of the business sections, in English. My consulting company entered an arrangement for a regular item in their business pages. First item, their 3  'journalists'  were given a briefing on a valuable methodology, we asked them to send a draft do could make any small adjustments if needed. Instant hard response indicating they were insulted. They went right ahead and published with numerous errors making the piece illogical. We withdrew from any further work.

Edited by scorecard