Can Anyone Suggest A Hotel In Phayao For Long Stay

Maverell

I want to stay in Phayao for 2 months shortly and was wondering if there are any hotels there that offer discount for long stays. I normally stay at the Gateway Hotel but would rather be elsewhere for long stay.

Ideas ?

When did you last stay in Phayao? There are a few new hotels that have opened in the last 2 years.  Do you have transport?  What price are you looking at?  I would not come until June as the smoke haze has rolled in. I was in Phayao yesterday and could not see the other side of the lake.

Edit

This is what I posted in another thread       

The hotels are:

M2 Hotel 0544480962

Win Hotel Phayao 054480333

The Cozy Nest Boutique 054071222/333

Baan Ma Grood 0615784771

There is a brand new one over looking the lake about 100 metre from The Cozy Nest but hot sure of the name.

I hope this helps

Not sure why anyone would stay at the Gateway?  It does have some nice views from the top floors (and Holywood downstairs ;)  ), but otherwise is well past its expiry date.  Survives as it's the place where all the government type people stay on expenses.  Of course, Gateway is luxury compared with northern lake hotel.

Phutong place round the corner (next to M2 mentioned above) is a better bet.  Not to be confused with the new hotel on the lake (also mentioned above) which is Phuglong http://www.phuglong.com/ .   A budget option would be Thantong, don;t know there monthly rates though. 

There are quite a few farangs teaching at Anubarn School in the centre (nr Gateway) who stay in cheaper room type places around there.  Might be an idea to spend a few nights there and hook up with some of them for more info.  Those type of places you need to know and walk in.  You won't find them on the internet.  WIn hotel also looks like a a monthly rental type of place.

Not sure why anyone would stay at the Gateway?  It does have some nice views from the top floors (and Holywood downstairs ;)  ), but otherwise is well past its expiry date.  Survives as it's the place where all the government type people stay on expenses.  Of course, Gateway is luxury compared with northern lake hotel.

Phutong place round the corner (next to M2 mentioned above) is a better bet.  Not to be confused with the new hotel on the lake (also mentioned above) which is Phuglong http://www.phuglong.com/ .   A budget option would be Thantong, don;t know there monthly rates though. 

There are quite a few farangs teaching at Anubarn School in the centre (nr Gateway) who stay in cheaper room type places around there.  Might be an idea to spend a few nights there and hook up with some of them for more info.  Those type of places you need to know and walk in.  You won't find them on the internet.  WIn hotel also looks like a a monthly rental type of place.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived