whats so wrong with isaan girls

Khon Kaen Dave

Hi, i havent been here for some time, but i find that the Isaan forum has a kinder response to those of us who have married, or are involved with Isaan girls.

Why is it that the Pattaya forum posters seem to have a problem with Isaan ladies.

I am married to a wonderful Isaan girl(46) who worked along side me for 5 years in the bars we owned and ran in Pattaya. She was a loyal partner, and an honest woman.I have known her for 7 years, and we have been married for 5 of them.She was quite wealthy in her own right before i met her, and i live in her house, that she built from her fathers insurance money.She is bright and clever to Mathiom 6 standard, and speaks good English.We have a happy life together, and she has really never asked me for much. She asks only that i love her and stay with her

but when the thing about Isaan girls is brought up in the Pattaya forum, all isaan girls are described as robbers thieves, and liars. My Mrs worked in Bkk as a quality supervisor for Addidas.She had never seen the inside of a bar, let alone worked in one. I get really angry with the guys that have a preconceived vision of all Isaan girls. My wife has never asked me for anything that would make a problem for me, nor have i had to support her family, as they all have money of their own.We live in a good village, with good people, who have accepted me.i know that there is good and bad in everybody, i am not stupid, having been here now for 17 years.But it angers me when i read posts from people that have never met a true Isaan girl,and yet feel they know them enough to critisize them.Do you think that this is just a problem with some guys, or are they all just being shitty about these girls.I am forever defending my wife, when i have received the most awful accusations of her.

i now find it boring to listen to people who know nothing, but think they know every thing.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are good and bad girls everywhere - but a general rule of thumb in Thailand is that if you meet a girl in a bar, she's not a good girl. The fact that she comes from Isaan is a coincidence but since Isaan is a bit less fortunate than the rest, most girls feel "pressured" to go make extra money in the bar, hence the high number of Isaan girls there. If you meet an Isaan girl inside Isaan in a village, chances are that she will be a good girl and will be faithful - but if you look for love in bars, you'll scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Why is the OP putting down the fundamentally correct statements and reasonable opinions of other members? If you are trying to solicit support for your knight in shining armour approach to protecting the virtue of Isaan womenhood, you aren't doing too well.

Never mind... this thread be soon be consigned to the Farang Pub where it will die a premature but ultimately timely death.

In the meantime, the OP should cherish the special relationship that he currently has and stop worrying about people he doesn't even know, let alone what they may be thinking..

This has to be a wind up. You telling us how amazing your special lady is and ask what's wrong with the rest of them, I tell you and you attack me. Reminds me of that Jack Nicholson line "you cant handle the truth"!

Next time you start a thread... Don't!

bankokorburst

You fool, is it he fact that you cant stand to think that a felang can have a good relationship with an isaan girl, or is it that you havent got the balls to satisfy any chick that doesnt come from the NORTH.they do like their men to be men. maybe you lack that the spunk to satisfy them.

I've been through hundreds of them in the last 10 years.. So maybe yours is different to those

So you came here to tell us in a long rambling post about your isaan wife and her high IQ and her wealth, and she never stepped in a bar but you forgot to tell us where did she learn English

You never mentioned University? But she was 39 when you met, maybe it was by correspondence.. It would be a first though

Too funny

As long as your happy dude, no need to seek validation from the Pattaya crowd

Over and out

KKD, 

37 minutes ago, SiamBeast said:

Instead of coming here and insulting 3 posters in a row like an ass, how about you share some of your wisdom?

Lao cow .

Calm down Dave like I said before the Isaan girl haters are the ones that have been shot. I met my wife 14 years ago working in a Bangkok mall, at the age of 12 she left home to work in bangkok as her dad's new wife didn't want her around. The finest and kindest woman I have ever met, no arguments, good sex and a great laugh every day.

OP want's to talk about Isan-Girls (plural.) But actually he talks only about his wife and not about the rest of the girls. Is the fact, that he married a "diamond among the rough" is designed to "whitewash" the rest of them that have managed to aquire a rather negative image of themselves over time ?

19 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

bankokorburst

You fool, is it he fact that you cant stand to think that a felang can have a good relationship with an isaan girl, or is it that you havent got the balls to satisfy any chick that doesnt come from the NORTH.they do like their men to be men. maybe you lack that the spunk to satisfy them.

Quite right Dave if your not a man you will never make it up here, let them stay in pattaya shagging those poor Isaan girls sitting at the bar and slagging Thailand off they know everything about the place but have never seen the place.... sad old twisted men.

9 hours ago, bangkokorbust said:

OP it's just a fact that nearly all bar girls in Thailand are from isaan. There reputation precedes them. You should know that.

i think the OP is over sensitive.  there are good and bad men and women regardless of where they come from. it should not take long to suss out a good person.

It just gets Stupid .For once and fore all please stop calling the flat nosed imegrants from Laos Issan.If you want to see a lot of Ethnic Issan Ladies in any volume ,attend Ubon Rat Candle Festival. Their sharper features ,and pointed nose make em easy to spot. Bar Girls are Thai Lao in the main ,and happy to be So once they hit the Jackpot .[emoji183][emoji383][emoji593]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

10 hours ago, bangkokorbust said:

OP it's just a fact that nearly all bar girls in Thailand are from isaan. There reputation precedes them. You should know that.

Those without sin... how about this one: the reputaion of farang coming to Thailand preceds them. Sound pretty aweful, right?

"She was quite wealthy in her own right before i met her"

I would imagine many if not most bar girls get in the game because dismal to no prospects of earning living wage back home. Survival can be a motivator that dispenses with much of what we comfortable farangs call morals.

My wife is a lady from Issan, and she  looks after me and i would trust her with anything, my stepdaughter is currently working in Bangkok as a hotel receptionist, her English is great and a lot of it is from learning by her own efforts and yes i would trust her as well, their is good and bad in any society and area and to say that people from a certain area are bad is racism of the worst sort

Archived