Pickpocket video: Bad for the image of Thai lady boys!

webfact

22 hours ago, fruitman said:

The ladyboys are harassing/robbing people for decades, the police doesn't do anything about it.

Myself i got surrounded by a group of them late at night at Samui, they tried to rob me but i escaped. They are a gang on motobikes.

Thailand should protect it's outstanding image abroad. There are plenty of jokes about it in my homecountry.

I would like to laugh and ridicule you, but sadly you are not alone. My first encounter  with one of these people was when I was first came to Phuket and staying in Karon . A wacked out gender confused creature with Kabuki like white paint on its face  came chasing after me as I was  walking home  at 1 am. Oh how I ran as it came shrieking after me. No I was not drunk, nor on drugs. It was intent on  grabbing on to me and I fled for my life.   The  accostings were more frequent in Patong as one  bloated despicable tranny we called the creature from the  black lagoon, lay in wait on Rat U  across from the Paradise Perv complex and would grab on to people like a leach. One night she attacked me from behind and I reacted defensively knocking its wig off. This fat middle aged evil beast held on to me as one would hold on to a bag of gold. I literally dragged 100 kg of fatness along the street all the while telling it to let go and to bugger off. The drunk tourists found it funny and the  taxi mobsters were ready for any excuse to beat the farang.  I managed to get into the street and pivoted such that it was sideswiped by a tuk tuk. I believe it was left with some contusions and bruising on its buttocks such that it was unable to ply its trade for a few weeks. Perhaps it suffered emotional trauma. Whatever the cause, I did not see the creature again for the rest of the year.  Horrid disgusting specimen of depraved filth that it was.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, captspectre said:

Bad for the image of "Thai" lady boys? pray tell, what is the image of thai lady boys besides, thieves, scammers,  and doping customers? is there another image we are not aware of? what is it? the public would like to know!

Ever heard of HIV ??

5 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

I would like to laugh and ridicule you, but sadly you are not alone. My first encounter  with one of these people was when I was first came to Phuket and staying in Karon . A wacked out gender confused creature with Kabuki like white paint on its face  came chasing after me as I was  walking home  at 1 am. Oh how I ran as it came shrieking after me. No I was not drunk, nor on drugs. It was intent on  grabbing on to me and I fled for my life.   The  accostings were more frequent in Patong as one  bloated despicable tranny we called the creature from the  black lagoon, lay in wait on Rat U  across from the Paradise Perv complex and would grab on to people like a leach. One night she attacked me from behind and I reacted defensively knocking its wig off. This fat middle aged evil beast held on to me as one would hold on to a bag of gold. I literally dragged 100 kg of fatness along the street all the while telling it to let go and to bugger off. The drunk tourists found it funny and the  taxi mobsters were ready for any excuse to beat the farang.  I managed to get into the street and pivoted such that it was sideswiped by a tuk tuk. I believe it was left with some contusions and bruising on its buttocks such that it was unable to ply its trade for a few weeks. Perhaps it suffered emotional trauma. Whatever the cause, I did not see the creature again for the rest of the year.  Horrid disgusting specimen of depraved filth that it was.

Why you want to ridicule me? Because some streetfilth named "ladyboys" tried to rob me at night in Chaweng Samui??

I don't get that part and if they ever dare to jump on my back i will make very sure they never try that again. I hate to be touched by them, would rather let a soidog lick my leg.

At about EVERY thai touristic beachplace there are groups of ladyboys grabbing people. My mate lost his golden bracelet after 2 of them started "hugging" him...no he didn't go to the police, he knows this is Thailand.

How can the Thai think that tourists like to be hugged or touched or chased by ladyboys??? Seeing the rabies soidogs is enough...

2 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Why you want to ridicule me? Because some streetfilth named "ladyboys" tried to rob me at night in Chaweng Samui??

I don't get that part and if they ever dare to jump on my back i will make very sure they never try that again. I hate to be touched by them, would rather let a soidog lick my leg.

At about EVERY thai touristic beachplace there are groups of ladyboys grabbing people. My mate lost his golden bracelet after 2 of them started "hugging" him...no he didn't go to the police, he knows this is Thailand.

How can the Thai think that tourists like to be hugged or touched or chased by ladyboys??? Seeing the rabies soidogs is enough...

LOL. You do not understand what I wrote.  Please have someone translate to your native language and your blood pressure will decrease.

3 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

LOL. You do not understand what I wrote.  Please have someone translate to your native language and your blood pressure will decrease.

I don't need no translators matey, i can read english pretty well.

The Thai warn for rabies infected soidogs, why don't they warn for HIV-infected ladyboys who like to grab people walking at beachroads? At least rabies can be treated, HIV not.

Keep a small pin, something like a safety  pin handy. Have it ready when the ladyboys get too close. If they try and hug you, just jab them with the pin. It is not deadly, but they will surely let go and jump back. Act as if you  don't know what happened. Be sure to not show them the pin.  If it is small enough, you  can drop it when no one is looking  and just walk away.

I do not think ladyboys have ever had a good image. It must be very difficult to be an honest, kindhearted ladyboy, as you are automatically lumped into the category that many seem to fall under. Thieves, thugs, and cretons. Few appear to be on the straight and narrow. 

1 hour ago, jenifer d said:

the problem of pickpocketing and theft in red light districts and bars is not confined to katoey prostitutes alone, but they are they ones who always get the most negative press and victim indignation- largely because of the victim's inherent prejudice against them...:cool:

You  seem to excuse the prevalence with which these individuals, separate from groups and physically solicit perambulating males. To think it is a 'prejudice' to say so is just a warped perspective on the occurrence in toto.

I am unsure why you so aggressively attack the posted  statements and anecdotes and rally to the LBTGI defence when plainly many of these  katoeys do use their persuasion to rob and assault passer-bys. Just a fact and avoiding them is not always easy. 

19 hours ago, darksidedog said:

This is bad for the image of Thai Lady Boys?

I fail to see how. They have a solid and well earned reputation for being thieves, so this story kind of confirms that, rather than being something new.

Exactly.  I fail to see how their image could possible GET any more tarnished than it already is (and has been for many years).  And the world at this point is WELL aware.   If officials REALLY wanted to clean something up, they'd start here.

Notice the taxis parked up with nobody inside and taking up 2 lanes of the 3 lane carriageway. This is the norm every weekend of the year. Even at 3am...traffic backs up and gets irate as the 3rd lane is used by normal taxis doing pick-ups.