Fagor Electrical Appliances

IGCKorat

Before I abandon / replace my 40K Baht, 4 year old dishwashing machine, might I ask if anyone has successfully had a Fagor appliance repaired recently?   If so,  please let me know exactly how you managed it.    There is a Call Centre number, but frankly,  the service I have received so far has been nothing short of deplorable.   I have had many experiences of low quality Customer care,  but this is without doubt the worst possible example.  

Any recent positive experiences with Fagor would be much appreciated.

Not recent (10+ years ago) and not much use to you in Korat - I had a problem with the thermocouple of my Fagor oven which was then about 5 years old. I called in at Numchai Pattaya, where I had bought it. Of course, the guarantee had expired.

However, they took the oven, identified the problem, ordered the part from Fagor, fixed it and re-installed it - at a surprisingly fair cost (less than 3,000 Baht IIRC) - it was a long wait as the part had to come from Spain.

I would suggest you contact the supplier of the dishwasher and see what they can do for you.

If you get no help there, look for a local washing machine repair shop - most of those guys can figure out the problem and may be able to fix it with a soldering iron and silicone sealant.:smile: