DSI suspects Dhammajayo hiding in newly fortified hospital

webfact

16 hours ago, fruitman said:

That's easyier said than done, have you seen the ditch they dug overnight? It's a whopping 1 meter wide, that's worldnews! Maybe they can ask the USA or China for help?

And what if they fill the ditch with gasoline and light it??? Those images will spread over internet like a burning fire.

This story will continue for many months i guess untill they give up finding him. You make it sound like they can just walk in and get him out but we all know it doesn't work that way...this is thailand.

I doesn’t work in Thailand because they are a bunch of chicken shits. Call in the Seals. 

This is the police, army, and justice system at full force trying to accomplish something against fake monks. No wonder nothing gets done here in Thailand. Don't even mention war with other countries, can't even fight against your own monks.

4 hours ago, kamahele said:

I wouldn't think the monks are armed are they?

The monks know how to get the job done more than any DSI, police force, or army. If they wanted to, in less than a day, everyone in DSI department would be dead. No delays, no excuses, swift action.

3 hours ago, Beats56 said:

I doesn’t work in Thailand because they are a bunch of chicken shits. Call in the Seals. 

The army got permission into the compound some weeks ago, they also gained access through a gate and occupied a building inside the compound.

How hard can it be to go to the hospital and get the monk out?

I can't follow it anymore, and i also thought the Thai hate to loose face....well are there still 4000 soldiers sitting  in the sun around the temple?? For many weeks now, all days long...