State of Hawaii to challenge Trump's new travel ban

webfact

22 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

Absolutely hilarious response; thank you.  I haven't laughed so much and had a smile on my face while typing this in at least a decade. He's not a good businessman (uh, rrrright), but he turned two hundred million dollars inherited from his dad (as per previous post claims) into THREE POINT SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS. Yup, he sucks at it.

That is what Trump says. We all know he talks a lot of garbage. We have yet to see his Tax returns that will show what he is worth.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ramen087 said:

your statement regarding the accuracy of the 3.7 billion USD net worth of Mr. Trump is best directed to Forbes Magazine. your reference to a ten billion dollar claim is unrelated to any previous statement in this thread.

That is because like any Trump supporter you feel that all comments are directed at you personally. How would I expect you to know how much Trump is worth? Your post was a reference point. YOU earlier/elsewhere made the claim of 3.7 B referencing Forbes. Trump on the campaign trail said 10 Billion (a pity he never got his worth from Forbes either). Like everyone 'Trump', you see any comment that could be interpreted as a slur on Dear Leader as something you must defend at any costs regardless of how futile or ridiculous the defence will appear. I really do not care how much Trump is worth, but what I do know is that it is only a fraction of what he claimed when he was running for Presidency. He is a liar and the American people now seem very content with the role model for their children, the epitome of the American dream, to be a compulsive and pathological liar.

I hope the court in Hawaii successfully stop the travel ban. At the end of the day nothing has changed from Trumps initial intent as described by Giuliano on TV when he said 'Trump asked him how to make a Muslim ban legal'. That will never go away and it does not matter how you spruce it up, it is unconstitutional.

15 hours ago, tropo said:

I haven't posted in a Trump thread for ages and I'll take my leave again...

You all try your best to put a negative spin on everything he does.

8 years of this will take a toll on your health.

Bye.

Oh, before you go, there is no need to "put a negative spin" on anything this incompetent fool does.

He shoots himself  in the foot almost daily. :laugh:

While making up scenarios with no basis in fact.

And Tweet wars...

Jeez, the guy is an embarrassment.

And 8 years? Right.

:cheesy:

1 hour ago, iReason said:

Bye.

Oh, before you go, there is no need to "put a negative spin" on anything this incompetent fool does.

And Tweet wars...

And 8 years? Right.

You're laughing at Tropo and you don't seem to know it is a FOUR year term for the US Pres.? DOH!

1 hour ago, iReason said:

Bye.

And Tweet wars...

And 8 years? Right.

15 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

You're laughing at Tropo and you don't seem to know it is a FOUR year term for the US Pres.? DOH!

No. He's mocking Tropo because Tropo wrote:

"I haven't posted in a Trump thread for ages and I'll take my leave again...

You all try your best to put a negative spin on everything he does.

8 years of this will take a toll on your health"

1 hour ago, Ramen087 said:

Typical.

A classic, willfully unaware Trumpeteer.

Please see post# 65. :whistling:

:laugh:

P.S.

Thanks for the robust belly laugh!

Edited by iReason

On 3/8/2017 at 11:17 PM, iReason said:

:blink:

I'm guessing you don't read too much... :whistling:

A new poll shows a surprisingly big public swing against Trump’s travel ban

"A new Quinnipiac poll finds — as other polls have — that majorities oppose all of President Trump’s recent immigration moves. Americans oppose the ban on travel from select Muslim-majority nations by 51-46; they oppose the ban on refugees from all nations by 60-37; and they oppose the ban on Syrian refugees in particular by 70-26."

"But here’s perhaps the most striking data point of all: There has been a 12 point net swing against the general idea of the travel ban in the last month."

"By the way, the new Quinnipiac poll also finds:

— Only 40 percent of Americans think Trump’s policies will make the country safer from terrorism, versus 41 percent who say

they will make us less safe and 16 percent who say they will make no difference, a total of 57 percent who don’t accept the story Trump is telling."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/02/07/a-new-poll-shows-a-surprisingly-big-public-swing-against-trumps-muslim-ban/

Poll: Trump Should Have Scrapped Travel Ban

Just 38 percent of the public was in favor of the president issuing a new executive order revising a ban on travelers from Muslim-majority nations.

"Ahead of the rollout of President Donald Trump's new executive order banning people from certain majority-Muslim countries from traveling to the U.S., half of Americans said he should have moved on after courts blocked his original effort, and a similar percentage said the initial ban was a bad idea in the first place."

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-03-06/trump-immigration-ban-unpopular-monmouth-poll-finds

Poll: 46 percent of Americans disapprove of Trump's job performance

"A plurality of Americans, 46 percent, disapprove of President Donald Trump’s job performance six weeks after his inauguration, while 43 percent approve of it, according to a new poll."

"The survey also touched on several policy issues, including Trump’s original temporary ban on immigration and travel from seven predominantly Muslim countries. Forty-nine percent of those surveyed by Monmouth said the ban was a bad idea, while 39 percent described it as a good idea."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/poll-is-trump-doing-a-good-job-235725

Polls? :cheesy::cheesy::thumbsup:  You go right ahead and enjoy your renewed faith in those same polls that predicted HRC would be POTUS. 

1 hour ago, mrwebb8825 said:

I'm really NOT surprised that Obamaland would be where the next challenge came from.

What I AM surprised at is just how many posters seem to think that the revised travel ban is directly aimed at Hawaii. :whistling:

I haven't seen anybody say this ban is aimed directly at Hawaii?  Keep up.  Many states are pursuing legal action against this new travel ban.  It's not just Hawaii.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/washington-travel-ban/index.html

7 hours ago, iReason said:

Typical.

A classic, willfully unaware Trumpeteer.

Please see post# 65. :whistling:

:laugh:

P.S.

Thanks for the robust belly laugh!

oops... I had read the thread but missed that number....my bad...

but I didn't cast a vote for Mr. Trump. either... la la la I'm not listening to you....

Edited by Ramen087

7 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Polls? :cheesy::cheesy::thumbsup:  You go right ahead and enjoy your renewed faith in those same polls that predicted HRC would be POTUS. 

You mean the polls that predicted Clinton would get 3 percent more of  the popular vote than Trump? Yes, they were massively wrong. She got 2.1% more.

Edited by ilostmypassword