"Round up the usual suspects" - Pattaya station chief echoes "Casablanca" as ladyboys dragged in

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, pumpjack said:

where is " natalie "   " the beast " cant see him here,       last time he was working in  khao san road last year. 

10256237_464954750309805_637062497733987523_n.jpg

I can see why you call it "the beast"!

you definitely do not get a like for foisting this image on us.

11 minutes ago, pumpjack said:

where is " natalie "   " the beast " cant see him here,       last time he was working in  khao san road last year. 

Good god that's shocking.

But it does look like ,  it works in a bar.

and not street walking, Harassing ,  stealing and assaulting Tourists ,

like the lot in the  Op.

So i don't have a problem with it.

good luck to him.  :jap:

2 hours ago, Philthyphil said:

No, it is usually the those types who are doing most of the molesting in Pattaya.

And if the farangs were not so attracted to them and would stop paying for their services then they would go away. 

Interesting to see they targeted Soi Buakeaw and walking street. I was down the beach yesterday arfternoon and evening. There were no hookers at all during the day,light hours. And very, very few later when it got dark. 

Good  to see. For those who have to pay for love they should be forced behind closed doors, bars if you want to drink, or massage shops if you don't. The beach was a lot more pleasant last night without all the ugly mongers mongering around. Normal people shouldn't have to watch the desperates in action on a public beach.

If I was looking for love, it would not be on Pattaya Beach Rd. Similalrly, if I wanted to spend time on the beach, I would not be going to Pattaya Beach Rd, as you do.

You seem to associate bad dress sense with 'molestation'.i,e men in baggy shorts and flip-flops. For me it is freak men in tight short skirts. A pox on them.

21 minutes ago, pumpjack said:

Blimey , those thighs would pop yer contact lenses out , if you were into that sort of thing which I am not but if i were i.................Where's me hat.

1 hour ago, Cleveland said:

Enough to put you off sex, any sex, for life. An image that can't be erased from memory.

Yep... pumpjack is one sick puppy

he should be sued for scarring  ( and scaring ) me for life!

i needs more vodka :burp:, that'll help

Another publicity stunt.so you warn a few of them,and have a good laugh about it.Do these farangs not understand.We only allow you in are country to be robbed  and scammed.Now many of them have stopped comming.Bad farangs ,whats wrong with them.How do they expect our lady boys.(kathoeys).To pay for there expencive operations and treatments.Bad Bad farangs.Do you know how many have been drugged and killed by these lady boys.There are many over the years.its just never reported.

No, it is usually the those types who are doing most of the molesting in Pattaya.

And if the farangs were not so attracted to them and would stop paying for their services then they would go away. 

Interesting to see they targeted Soi Buakeaw and walking street. I was down the beach yesterday arfternoon and evening. There were no hookers at all during the day,light hours. And very, very few later when it got dark. 

Good  to see. For those who have to pay for love they should be forced behind closed doors, bars if you want to drink, or massage shops if you don't. The beach was a lot more pleasant last night without all the ugly mongers mongering around. Normal people shouldn't have to watch the desperates in action on a public beach.

Not all ugly, occasionally pops up a few absolute stunners. God I would rather pay for love than even touch some of the fugglies farang call there wives.. Horses for courses [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, jacko45k said:

What a silly thing to say.

It is those types and all other tourists who are being robbed, molested and cheated by these LBs.

NEWSFLASH: not EVERY "ladyboy" (or other prostitute) is a thief -even in Pattaya- 

6 minutes ago, jenifer d said:

how about we send YOU instead?!?!?!?!?

better yet, how about we run OVER you with said truck-

for ignorant prejudice such as yours has NO place in this world,

let alone Thailand...

its pointless, his fear runs deep

4 minutes ago, jenifer d said:

indeed- fear is so so sad;

i have hundreds of katoey friends throughout Thailand

(including a few that work in Pattaya)

and EVERY time there is something about katoey oin TVF,

the  ignorant haters come out in droves...

to be fair they fear gays, women, thais, foreign women and thai men just as much and castigate them equally.

ignorant is the norm here, and its moving quickly to the majority. 

9 hours ago, Henryford said:

Everyone pays for "love", the only difference is when you make the payment.

Nah mate. 

I dont.

i will give the secret.

dont pay hookers.

Dont get married.

Date, pickup girls. There are millions free ones out there. All over the world.

Simple.

Works for me.