Sessions asks 46 Obama-era U.S. attorneys to resign

rooster59

On 15/03/2017 at 6:24 AM, craigt3365 said:

Plenty of evidence as to his racist leanings.  Respect is earned.  Not given.  So far, the POTUS has yet to earn respect from many of us.

He's got it from me 100%.

no one is perfect, but liberals will always try to put him down, but he is not a racist in my mind.  Wanting to send home undocumented ILLEGALS (meaning not legal) is NOT racist, it's common sense. Do liberals no the difference between illegal and legal, not sure if they do.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Scooby and Puppy said:

He's got it from me 100%.

no one is perfect, but liberals will always try to put him down, but he is not a racist in my mind.  Wanting to send home undocumented ILLEGALS (meaning not legal) is NOT racist, it's common sense. Do liberals no the difference between illegal and legal, not sure if they do.

So you must have liked Obama then?  He deported more illegal immigrants than any other president.  So far, Trump is just talk.  It's not an easy thing to achieve.  He needs help from Congress.  Which so far, doesn't look like he's getting.

P.S. this isn't about liberals.  Labels like that don't make sense and just create a bigger divide in the US.  Also, the net benefit for immigrants has been proven to be OK or at least neutral.  Not negative.