Pigs

Khonwan

NOT INSPIRING ENOUGH..... What? Pigs not inspiring? Mato, sorry, but I have to disagree.

I spent a large part of this morning sitting on the floor of the pen where latest mother and litter are roaming around. Piglets climbing all over me, sow giving piglets and me a gentle nudge now and then.

SPEC...(integrated adjective)..TACULAR....

guess where my motivation comes from? It isnt hard, I'm a dog person, always had a dog to pat and take away my stress, simplify life. But pigs, WOW, they might not help financially but they sure make you rich!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOT INSPIRING ENOUGH..... What? Pigs not inspiring? Mato, sorry, but I have to disagree.

I understand that being your "own" man Is inspiring, even more so when it is financial profitable.

It is all a misunderstanding, the environment I was referring to is the part of Isaan where our plot of land is at. This area is not inspiring or have not been for me the times I have been there as a visitor (with nothing to occupy my brain with), I was not referring to the pig industry...not at all, not your life nor anybody else´s.

Also, I really appreciate your benevolent attitude. Perhaps I have not made that clear in former posts, for that I am sorry.

I understand that being your "own" man Is inspiring, even more so when it is financial profitable.

It is all a misunderstanding, the environment I was referring to is the part of Isaan where our plot of land is at. This area is not inspiring or have not been for me the times I have been there as a visitor (with nothing to occupy my brain with), I was not referring to the pig industry...not at all, not your life nor anybody else´s.

Also, I really appreciate your benevolent attitude. Perhaps I have not made that clear in former posts, for that I am sorry.

Hey Mato,

It is me that should apologise, I was taking the p1ss. I understand just what you were talking about. From personal experience the feeling you currently have is 100% correct.

I dont know any farangs that are living here who don't share that feeling at least occassionally. The petty jealousy and superstitions of the local people here can drive you crazy. At times it seems it doesnt matter what you do, how much you try, it is never enough. Want, want, want without a thank you or any thought of returning the favour.

IMHO, you either adapt or you get out. One thing I have learnt is you will not change anything, so just go with the flow and follow their lead. No more, no less.

What? Become one of THEM? Live local, act local? My God, you must all think I;m nuts!!!:)