Thai girl jumps from 18th floor condo balcony after fight with Japanese lover, 52.

rooster59

Thai girl jumps from 18th floor condo balcony after fight with Japanese lover, 52.

japan.PNG

Image: Daily News

Police called to a driveway at a Sukhumvit Soi 26 condo in Bangkok found a 52 year old Japanese man in tears beside the mangled body of his girlfriend from the north east of Thailand.

Hiroyuki Nakajima said that Khwanjai Phintakan, 33, had jumped from the balcony of the 18th floor condo where they lived together.

Khwanjai, from Bung Karn, was dressed in a pink shirt and black underwear and was lying in a pool of blood, dead from multiple injuries.

In their room Thong Lor police found evidence of a struggle with a lot of items disturbed. The dead woman's shoes were on the balcony and there were signs that she had climbed over.

CCTV footage at the entrance to the 25 story building showed that the pair had come back at 12.10 am this morning and were arguing. Khwanjai was seen repeatedly hitting Mr Nakajima over the head as they made their way inside the building.

A short while later the Japanese man was seen rushing out of the building to the spot where his girlfriend had fallen. Police were then called.

Mr Nakajima said that he was an employee of a factory in Bang Plee, Samut Prakan and has been in Thailand for many years. He had been arguing with his girlfriend a lot lately.

They had been out at a ramen restaurant in Sukhumvit and he had been drinking and was drunk, he said.

Police believed his story that she had jumped.

However, the body was sent for autopsy and witnesses will be interviewed again before the body is released to relatives.

The condo building was not identified in the Daily News story of the incident.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bangkokorbust said:

Don't know what drinking has to do with it. He didn't jump she did.

Why the hell she jump? No man or woman is worth it.

RIP

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

No, no... He said she jumped.

And the police believe him.

Thai wife falls to death from Bangkok condo

By The Nation

The Thai wife of a 52-year-old Japanese man fell to her death from her husband’s room on the 18th floor of a Bangkok condominium early Saturday in what her husband claimed to be a suicide jump.

The incident at a 25-floor condominium on Soi Sukhumvit 26 was reported to Thonlor police station and 1:30 am.

When police arrived at the scene, the husband, Hiroyuki Nakajima, was sitting and crying beside the mangled body of Kwanjai Pintakan, 33, a resident of Buengkan province.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30308663

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-03-11

Some reporters here are sick, what the hell are they posting the colour of the poor womans underwear for.

Maybe she said you give me more money, or i kill myself, and it back fired on her.

Many Thai women try this game about money, i know my ex-wife was always saying it.

2 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

This is wrong on so many levels. Poor girl and poor chap to witness all this first hand.. he might even blame himself for the rest of his life and has to live with that guilt trip.

Life will go on, and so would new relationships. He is 52 and old enough to see the downhill slope that is left in his remaining time.

May she RIP.

The reporter who wrote in this article what the colour of her underware was should be HUNG, DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

How dare you be so disrespctful of this dead lady. I'm sure her family are well pleased with you.

what is so terrible about including a description in the report. the photo shows a white top and black underwear so whats the crime in citing it in the report? personally i see no disrespect nor did it even strike me as incorrect.

but it seems it is politically incorrect

a fair % of gals imo are mentally unstable and lack some intellectual development that is taken for granted in countries with better education. a fair % act out scenes they have watched on thai soap opera tv. have even known middle class and some upper act out lakorn tv scenes.

japanese are known as easy marks by many thai women

needless death

Edited by atyclb

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

May she RIP.

The reporter who wrote in this article what the colour of her underware was should be HUNG, DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

How dare you be so disrespctful of this dead lady. I'm sure her family are well pleased with you.

How is it disrespectful?  I don't share this feeling you have, to me they are just clothes.

5 hours ago, trogers said:

Life will go on, and so would new relationships. He is 52 and old enough to see the downhill slope that is left in his remaining time.

downhill slope? remaining time? - he's 52, not 90 - ageist?

3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

May she RIP.

If she was wearing a skirt and the reporter described her underwear, I would agree with you. The fact that she was only wearing a shirt and underwear was the reason it was reported as such. I don't think any disrespect was intended

2 hours ago, little mary sunshine said:

These articles don't say much for The School

of Journalism in Thailand or the foreigners

that may be used as interpreters, either.

What is wrong with the Thaivisa story exactly? It is an accurate translation from the Thai news. It leaves out some things like how many bones are broken and the position of one elbow, but that didn't really need to be in there. 

3 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

The Headline  "Thai girl"

A 33 yer old woman is not a girl. 

RIP 

Well, a woman is also a girl, but that is a very informal way to speak and so not appropriate within the context, some might say condescending and thus sexist.

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Thai wife falls to death from Bangkok condo

By The Nation

The Thai wife of a 52-year-old Japanese man fell to her death from her husband’s room on the 18th floor of a Bangkok condominium early Saturday in what her husband claimed to be a suicide jump.

The incident at a 25-floor condominium on Soi Sukhumvit 26 was reported to Thonlor police station and 1:30 am.

When police arrived at the scene, the husband, Hiroyuki Nakajima, was sitting and crying beside the mangled body of Kwanjai Pintakan, 33, a resident of Buengkan province.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30308663

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-03-11

This is for Redwinecheese

1 hour ago, foxboy said:

If she was wearing a skirt and the reporter described her underwear, I would agree with you. The fact that she was only wearing a shirt and underwear was the reason it was reported as such. I don't think any disrespect was intended

PC people see disrespect everywhere, the colour black must have annoyed him,reminded him of the slave trade.