Aussie Hell's Angels making life hell for fellow Thai bikers

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, sanukjim said:

Though I have no use for The Hells Angles,If you can claim a right to belong and wear the colors you better process a pair of balls.No real Hells Angle would ever run to the police for anything much less an ass whipping.That comes with the territory..If you can't stand the heat ,Get out of the kitchen. Thai (so called) angles" Grow some balls.

Absolutely spot on. This wimp coward, half man, got slapped, and he wants the world to know about his pain. My guess is that he was being an idiot, and a fool, and pretending to be important, and he got exactly what he deserved. Which was a major slap down. Lovely. Happy to see it.

Absolutely spot on. This wimp coward, half man, got slapped, and he wants the world to know about his pain. My guess is that he was being an idiot, and a fool, and pretending to be important, and he got exactly what he deserved. Which was a major slap down. Lovely. Happy to see it.

The publicity is far worse than the slap down as he now looks a fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

The publicity is far worse than the slap down as he now looks a fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. So why would he have gone to the cops for a slap down? What on earth did he think that would accomplish other than more humiliation? Was he just on auto pilot, completely blinded by his rage, and somehow thought the toy police could bring him some justice. My guess is that same guy would have slapped down the cop too. He is an absolute fool, of the highest order. A circus freak. A court jester. He needs to resign immediately, and sell his bike. He is doing an injustice not only to every man alive, but to every man who drives a motorcycle, and especially to every motorcycle gang. What a goombah. What a little worm. 

22 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

He should get revenge and flatten the tires on their Honda Scoopy! 

HA are a joke in Thailand and not even recognized by REAL chapters around the world I think.. 

Know your facts before you make a remarkable like that...don't think but Know!!! HA Thailand is DEFINITELY recognized and many HAVE chapters from round the world fly in to Thailand have a gathering at their booth in Burapa Bike Week Pattaya.

14 hours ago, gdgbb said:

"Quite often, at weekends, we (The Rockers) would bike down to the south coast, mostly Ramsgate or Margate, to track down the Mods and give them a good hiding."

Funny what age does to Rockers memories, most of the time they were on the receiving end of the trouble dished out by Mods.  Most of them assumed that because they had a Bonny (Tiger Cubs in many cases) and matching dirty clothes and leather jackets they were the hard men!

Your perception of Rockers is somewhat clouded, and not many Rockers wore dirty clothes.  No such thing as a hard man; "The bigger they are, the harder they fall", as the saying goes.  I had a few beatings myself, so am not in any way professing that I was a hard man.  "Win some, loose some", that's the way it was.  I had friends that were Mods.  It wasn't about being hard, it was about supporting the club you were in, much like football supporters nowadays.  

Your comments above suggest you might have been a Mod, but I suspect not.  Either way, it doesn't matter to me; everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Have a nice day.                      

20 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

The Hells Angels and similar biker gangs worldwide are criminal enterprises only loosely connected to motorcycling as a leisure activity. They are more into mafia type activities such as drugs, protection, running prostitution and money laundering. These activities need turf, territory over which they have influence, like other gangs.

i would not be surprised if this was a dispute or takeover attempt for some Thai territory, as a source and market for drugs. Expect the AFP to be consulted on this one.

You have quite an imagination 

you watch too much TV and News and clearly you have no idea what you are talking about 

My son told me him readed on a Thai News Site that this guy is/was the press speaker of the Hells Angels and that him want to start his own Hells Angels Chapter only with Thais after a lot of problems in the last between Farang/Thai members. The Real 1%ers told him NO WAY!!! But him not listen and got his warning. 555

Looks like him not understand it.

But there is more in the story. The old 81 supporter Club "PaPa Run" not support the HA anymore and must changed their club colors from red/white (Hells Angels) to what ever else. They choose dark blue/black.

On 13/03/2017 at 10:53 AM, whatawonderfulday said:

Bunch of Thai sissy bikers I expect who puffed their chests out to their girlfriends pretending how hard they were,  until of course the real OZ boys arrived and showed them up for what they really were.  What happened, the Thais threw there handbags at the real Angels to start a fight ?

Ha ha ha ha ha,  you couldn't make this shit up,  what a pussy. 

The reality is that these bloody Thai pussys are as tough as marshmallow if they are one on one,  gutless bloody gang bashers what <deleted>. 

On March 13, 2017 at 6:07 AM, bearpolar said:

Im from quebec, put me in front of 12 "scary" thais or a millionaire gun totting thai mercedes driver, im not worried but even the most feeble hell's angel scares the bejezus out of me.

Real tough guys. Blowing up 11 year old kids.

On 13/03/2017 at 0:12 PM, Moti24 said:

Sergeant-at-Arms in The Pattaya Hells Angels, and he's gone running to the media because he's had a slap from a couple of members; regardless if the members were Thai or Australians, washing your dirty linen in public is a big No-No!  I think Mr Sergeant-at-Arms best watch his back.

My best biking years were during the 60s and 70s, when I was still a teenager and experimenting with the big wide world.  I lived in South East London, had a Bonneville, leather jacket and plenty of energy for conflicts with the Mods, the pussies on scooters. Quite often, at weekends, we (The Rockers) would bike down to the south coast, mostly Ramsgate or Margate, to track down the Mods and give them a good hiding.  Anybody who has memories of those get-togethers would agree that they were the good old days.  We fought with fists and boots, although the odd tree branch did come in handy, but the point is, we all went home and lived to do it again another day, and  whatever happened, stayed in-house.

These days, of course, it's knives and guns, not quite the same as the 60s and 70s.  Mr Sergeant-at-Arms is lucky he still has his head on his shoulders, at the moment, anyway.  Good luck to him, and I hope his error of judgement doesn't prove to be too costly.

To any TV members who can associate with my best biking years: if you were a Mod, I make no apologies.  However, those days are long gone, and if I meet any of you, I'll buy you a drink.

In Clacton and Brighton it was the mods chasing the Rockers all over town.

3 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

It seems a different story has emerged as to what happened:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/973715-hells-angels-thailand-refute-ex-member-beating-claims/

I doubt anyone will be that surprised by this revelation.... I'm waiting to see the story whereby the ex sarge instigates court proceedings to be reinstated :cheesy:

3 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

The notorious Hells Anus Bar.:sleep:

1 hour ago, stravers said:

I had a great time at the HA bar on soi Khao Noi. Jelly wrestling!

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Really? Average lookin girls like that wouldn't make it into HA poker night back home . Wouldn't be wearing clothes either.

• 2 weeks later...

A post has been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 9:53 AM, whatawonderfulday said:

Bunch of Thai sissy bikers I expect who puffed their chests out to their girlfriends pretending how hard they were,  until of course the real OZ boys arrived and showed them up for what they really were.  What happened, the Thais threw there handbags at the real Angels to start a fight ?

Not only that old mate is the sargeant at arms ...generally one of the hardest <deleted> in any OMC anywhere. Certainly not crying about a touch and 7 stitches hahaha

The 3-4 Hell's Angel farangs / expats I know are nice fellows. Go beyond the "façade of tattoos and toughness" they're normal blokes. Yes, there are always a few "bad apples" in a group so it is up to the "farangs" to throw out (or tone down) the ones (Australians in this case) that are misbehaving; for, it should not be "us" verses "them".

1 hour ago, toenail said:

The 3-4 Hell's Angel farangs / expats I know are nice fellows. Go beyond the "façade of tattoos and toughness" they're normal blokes. Yes, there are always a few "bad apples" in a group so it is up to the "farangs" to throw out (or tone down) the ones (Australians in this case) that are misbehaving; for, it should not be "us" verses "them".

Today is the 2 of April,  not the 1st.  :coffee1:

3 hours ago, toenail said:

Is that the meaning of 1%? 1% bad guys?

Well, now, I'd like to see a survey on how many of the posters have ever been Hell's Angels; or how many have ever been a member of any other 1% club, or how many have ever even partied with  a 1% biker, or maybe just how many have ever watched a movie about bikers?

On 3/17/2017 at 3:52 PM, boomerangutang said:

I can understand some guys wanting to put on black leather jackets with big decals and buy the biggest motorbikes they can fit their fat butts on (when they're in their late teens), but come on guys, when are you gonna grow up and be adults? 

Quite frankly, you not understanding seems to be your problem. I don't want to grow up and be an adult, if it means I am so limited that I cannot do what I want as long as it doesn't harm others. I've managed quite well without becoming an old fogey. 

I've put my butt on big bikes for 60 years; still ride my Harley daily. I don't wear leather jackets--mostly because it is too hot-- or buy the biggest bike I can? 

I have ridden all over the world on all sorts of two-wheeled vehicles; I enjoy riding. You can enjoy doing what you do--reading, watering your plants, knitting--I don't care. Just because you do not want to ride; that is not my problem.  

I suggest you realize people have different likes and dislikes and it doesn't really matter if you understand or not.

• 9 months later...
On 4/2/2017 at 11:20 AM, alocacoc said:

Is that the meaning of 1%? 1% bad guys?

Yes, it is. It seems an official with the American Motorcycle Association was expressing his opinion on the late forties take-over of Hollister, California by a bunch of drunken bikers--he said something to the effect of,  "99% of bikers are respectable people"  So, yes, 1% are ass-wipes.

Archived