Pat and Benz Racing’s mother to report to NSB on Friday to clarify unusual money transactions

webfact

Pat and Benz Racing’s mother to report to NSB on Friday to clarify unusual money transactions

1403001-Pat.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Well-known actress Napapha Tanyrakul or Pat, wife of car racer Akkarakit Woraroj-Charoendej, otherwise known as Benz Racing has asked to put off her meeting with the Narcotics Suppression Bureau (NSB) to clarify money transactions in her bank accounts on March 17.

She claimed in the request via her lawyer that  the documents required for clarification is not yet ready.

Pat and Benz Racing’s mother and his motorcycle accessory shop manager and mechanic were summoned by the NSB for clarification after unusual money transfer were detected in their bank accounts.

His mother also requested the NSB to put off her meeting for clarification on Friday, citing same reason.

According to the NSB, investigation into the finances of Benz Racing indicates that in the past two years, his bank accounts had more than 100 million baht in circulation.

NSB deputy commissioner Pol Maj Gen Chatri Paisarnsin revealed that as a result of a check into the finances of Akkarakit Woraroj-Charoendej otherwise known as Benz Racing , it was discovered that in the past two years his accounts had more than 100 million baht in circulation.

Furthermore, 1 to 2 million baht had also been transferred to his mother and his wife Pat Napapha.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pat-benz-racings-mother-report-nsb-friday-clarify-unusual-money-transactions/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-03-14

5 minutes ago, MaxLee said:

I smell money laundering and corruption ,.....

Unusual is  relative term meaning "not commonly done" .  So in Thailand extortion, profiteering from illegal activities, taking bribes is commonly done so hence this 30 million in the bank is hardly unusual.  Perhaps they are suspicious as what is unusual is that they have not paid off the BIB/DSI and that is what they are really investigating

3 minutes ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Unusual is  relative term meaning "not commonly done" .  So in Thailand extortion, profiteering from illegal activities, taking bribes is commonly done so hence this 30 million in the bank is hardly unusual.  Perhaps they are suspicious as what is unusual is that they have not paid off the BIB/DSI and that is what they are really investigating

Rich Dad, rich mom will sort everything out, wanna bet?

18 minutes ago, MaxLee said:

Rich Dad, rich mom will sort everything out, wanna bet?

I'll take that bet.  Doesn't appear that his parents are particularly prominent or rich apart from the odd million or two that he's dripped to his mother.

"She claimed in the request via her lawyer that  the documents required for clarification is not yet ready could not be doctored that quickly." ..."His mother also requested the NSB to put off her meeting for clarification on Friday, citing same reason."

Alright, after that little edit we are now probably closer to the truth.

According to the NSB, investigation into the finances of Benz Racing indicates that in the past two years, his bank accounts had more than 100 million baht in circulation.

NSB deputy commissioner Pol Maj Gen Chatri Paisarnsin revealed that as a result of a check into the finances of Akkarakit Woraroj-Charoendej otherwise known as Benz Racing , it was discovered that in the past two years his accounts had more than 100 million baht in circulation.

It looks like Benz Racing had over 100 million baht in his accounts. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they discovered that Benz Racing had more than 100 million baht in his accounts. To be quite clear and void any misunderstandings, is it really true that Benz Racing had in excess of 100 million baht in his bank accounts? Yes, Benz Racing had over 100 million baht in his accounts. Let's just say it one more time, altogether now and from the top of your lungs: 1, 2, 3, Benz Racing had.......

I smell money laundering and corruption ,.....

I smell Paint thinner or vanish smell, Ether or a "hospital smell", Sour or vinegary smell, Ammonia-like smell (like the smell of window cleaner, fertilizers or even cat urine). Yes, that's it.
I smell a meth lab in the golden triangle. Cooking millions of Yaba pills, which is smuggled into Thailand and sold on the streets of Bangkok. The money made is loaned out to people like Benz Racing. Who bought a lambourghini car with his drug money loan. Whilst the hundred's of thousands of meth addicts lives ruined is over looked as we don't care about the little people. We just care about the celebs. Poor Benz Racing, he didn't know, let him go on bail.