Three arrested for stealing from German tourist in Phuket

snoop1130

Three arrested for stealing from German tourist in Phuket

Kritsada Mueanhawong

1_201731417471762_zeuMphAIXcendCZeuTkntGGVZMvaNHVMmQZbxZjV_jpeg.jpeg

PHUKET:-- Three men were arrested this morning for stealing a German tourist’s bag containing a wallet, a cell phone and a hotel key card, at Loma Park in Patong yesterday. 

The victim, Herter Ekika, was relaxing at the beach when a Thai man came up to her and started talking. 

“The first suspect, Nattawat Sengpatom, engaged Ms Ekika in conversation, while the other two, Teerasak Seelapsee and Chachawal Promli, stole her bag that was lying nearby,” Lt Col Somsak Thongkleang of Patong Police told the Phuket Gazette.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Three-arrested-stealing-German-tourist-Phuket/66371?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-3-14

These two men stole a water cooler and a large lime green fan from some German tourists? Oh, sorry. My friend just informed me that they're pointing at the phone on the table. I did read that they stole a phone, but with the items in the background it can be confusing. Good job someone told them to point at the phone. Saves any confusion. 

Loma will be for a while a safer place without this messy pigeons smeghead.

He is always a shocking eyesight at loma.

Yesterday OrBoTor "collected" also all homeless at Patong beach. Wonder what they will do with them? Same like with snakes....?

Edited by schlog