Thug in security guard attack goes to police - says sorry for going over the top

webfact

Thug in security guard attack goes to police - says sorry for going over the top

1pm.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- The ringleader of a group of three men caught on CCTV mercilessly kicking a security guard in the head has given himself up to Ratanathibet, Nonthaburi police.

Wisanu (Tor) Thappheung, 28, admitted attacking 42 year old guard Jetsada outside the Ua-Athorn housing estate on Saturday.

He has been charged with committing a dangerous assault. A warrant had been issued for his arrest on Tuesday, Thai Rath reported.

He was seen repeatedly kicking the security guard in the head as he lay helpless on the ground. The guard had earlier asked him to stop revving his engine.

Wisanu told police that he got angry alleging that the guard used bad language to him. So he decided to go and get two mates in the estate and emerged to begin the three on one attack.

He apologized to the victim and said sorry for being excessive.

Thai Rath reporters went to Phra Nang Klao hospital where Jetsada is recovering and spoke to Dr Suriya Piyapadungkit who is in charge of his care.

Dr Suriya said that Jetsada's condition has improved ad he can now help himself though there is still concern over the condition of his eyes.

He said there is no blood on the brain and a scan revealed that there are no abnormalities in the brain.

The other two assailants were already in police custody.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-15

WARNING: The video contains graphic content that viewers may find disturbing

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh, that's all right then as he said sorry !! And charged with committing a dangerous assault !!?? What's that about ..The charge should be attempted murder no less !!! Low life scum ..sad reflection on many young Thai males . As I said before in another thread the sooner they deal with this loss of face issue the better . 

ok not a patch on this, , a little story, i was in Pattaya saturday, a girl i know, was hunted by 6 yes 6 girls , her only crime, being pretty. i must say it was intimidating, we stood by some moto taxis for some protection. i knew if a started something then the motos would pile into me.i think my presence stopped her being attacked , i nice music bar ruined by these ugly dogs, mamasan was <deleted> uselesss, she let them leave the bar to follow us, its the music bar on second road, called ?????  (happy) 2.

Um sorry,  well then nothing more to see here.  The guy should get prison.  I can see where these thugs get it from and national leaders are setting a great example.  A member of the National Reform Committee uses physical violence against a waiter for the same reason.

I'm surprised there are not more vigilante attacks here given the weakness of the justice system that allows these scumbags to roam the streets. Hope that scum is released to have his head caved in but the guards mates. It seems the only solution sometimes. 

Here is a perfect opportunity for the Thai authorities to come down hard on this guy and give him a sentence worthy of the crime, jail time at least for all three !

Unfortunately I know this will not happen and a slap on the wrist and a small fine will be issued ! Making him a hero amongst his scummy mates !!

Come on Thailand the evidence is there for all to see ! React accordingly !!

Hopefully the security guard makes a full recovery.

Asked to stop revving his engine- seems like a reasonable request to me.

Oh hang on- I'm not an immature mummy's boy with an ego the size of a house and a small penis.

I once had to put up with a boom boom stereo in a car left with the windows open as the prat went into a shop. He thought the car had been robbed when he came back outside to find it quiet. I had strolled across the road and turned it down.

Another time a tuk tuk was parked up about 2am and the whole street was shaking from its stereo. I strolled down,  politely asked him what time my baby could go to sleep  (I don't have kids!) and he looked at me blankly then turned it down.

Inconsiderate doesn't even come close to summing up some people.

What good is admitting to the attack when it is clear as day on cctv that you were in the process of kicking an already unconscious man to death.

The fact he turned himself in should not be a factor in his bail request. People (and i use that term loosely) like this should be kept away from the public at all costs, or better still be taken out of circulation permanently.

The courts eon't hammer him and his spineless buddies because it'll soon be forgotten about and the security guard hasn't got a high ranking general / police captain as a dad. No money or glory in it for the system to speed up the prosecution.

I suspect very little will happen. I wish the security guard a speedy and full recovery

56 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Although pixelated, it looks as if the smarmy <deleted> has a smile on his face.

Hopefully, that will soon disappear once he is incarcerated.

That he does.

I just saw the scumbag on TV. He looks quite happy with himself.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 09.52.48.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 09.53.34.jpg

While I feel that some limited consideration should be given for turning himself in and showing contrition, the fact is that this was a savage beating.

There is absolutely no option other than a lengthy prison sentence for all three of them.

No wai's, no money payments. Jail. And extra for this guy who kicked it all off.

33 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

While I feel that some limited consideration should be given for turning himself in and showing contrition, the fact is that this was a savage beating.

There is absolutely no option other than a lengthy prison sentence for all three of them.

No wai's, no money payments. Jail. And extra for this guy who kicked it all off.

Contrition? Like he is sorry? Did you see his many smiles on TV?

He is only sorry that everything was recorded on video, and that he would be easy to track down (mainly because of his captured friends, and / or other witnesses who knew who he is.) He only turned himself in because he knew that he could not get away with this, and he is also hoping that his confession will soften things up.

I say lock this animal up and throw away the key.

1 hour ago, onemorechang said:

Put the thug in Jail for 3-4 years

and make him pay compensation to his victim.

Nasty Scum bag.

3-4 years, are you F'n serious, it was premeditated, he left to go and get two more of his mates, returned, kicked the living crap out of him, and then if you look at the right of the screen, he is holding a large kitchen knife and pointing it at someone, so as to threathen them, his mate carrying the crate that was used to hit the unconscious security gaurd on the head. These guys are a threat to society and should be removed from the streets, a minimum 15 years for all 3, but if it was me as Judge, I would just throw the key away as you cannot reform these types of cowards who have to fight with the assistance of their coward mates. Absolutely discusted !!!!

56 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

He only gave himself up because he's already been identified on CCTV and his two gutless accomplices had already been arrested.

This inhumanity will continue because there is no retribution. A small fine, wai, all is forgotten. But god forbid, don't feed the fish or pick mushrooms in the jungle or protect yourself against a vicious soi dog, you will get jail time! Insane justice system!!

2 hours ago, Italian guy said:

No pity for these animals. Kill them!

That's a bit over the top don't you think Italian guy? 

What he did was violent and he deserves to be punished for it, but he definitely doesn't deserve the death penalty. 

Or are you in favour of killing everybody? Or just all Thais in general? 

1 minute ago, djayz said:

That's a bit over the top don't you think Italian guy? 

What he did was violent and he deserves to be punished for it, but he definitely doesn't deserve the death penalty. 

Or are you in favour of killing everybody? Or just all Thais in general? 

I agree its a little over the top, but so was all of the kicks to the guys head, so death penalty to me means, I won't miss them one little bit

Admitting guilt makes a huge difference in Thai courts. It will halve the sentence.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived