Minivan driver burns to death in his seat after hitting tree in Suphanburi

webfact

12 hours ago, jerojero said:

Praise Buddha, you mean. The lord don't operate in Thailand.

Oh yes he does. The Lord Buddha has about a 93% monopoly in the Thai spiritual world. But the other "Lord" has a greater following worldwide..

http://lordbuddhaworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/life-story-of-lord-buddha.html

14 hours ago, mallyrd said:

What a sad bunch of prats most of you are.  Whatever happened the driver died trapped in the mini-bus. he does not deserve to be de-humanised by you lot.

Its an awful way to go and my thoughts go out to his friends and family. However the comments on this thread reflect the exasperation of many of us at the frequency of these accidents and the apparent indifference of the authorities.

10 hours ago, dazzz said:

Its hows what i have said for years  the people on here that come here for sex are the dregs of society . Would not expect less from these lowlifes . Nobdy knows what happened except a man had a horrible death and he and his family deserve sympathy not obscene abuse

Wow !

Hard to know what is more disgusting , your pious moronic generalisation or your sheer hypocrisy. You feign compassion but cannot help but spit bile first , lowlife indeed !

15 hours ago, dazzz said:

Its hows what i have said for years  the people on here that come here for sex are the dregs of society . Would not expect less from these lowlifes . Nobdy knows what happened except a man had a horrible death and he and his family deserve sympathy not obscene abuse

No, you are right! It might have been an accident where he had no chance of stopping it och react to it! Hard to think when it´s no evidence of that any other cars should have been involved. The most probable thing, though, is that he like most of the other drivers of these cars:

• Was driving at too high speed.
  • Was under the influence of alcohol
  • Was to tired to drive, and did not have the function to sleep for a while before driving into a tree
  • Was not taking care of the checks for his car, so it was a failure that could easily been avoided
  • Was talking in phone while driving, so that he didn´t concentrate on where the car was going

Nothing of that is obscene in any kind of way. It´s just the normal daily life of a minivan driver in Thailand.

On 3/16/2017 at 7:25 AM, mallyrd said:

What a sad bunch of prats most of you are.  Whatever happened the driver died trapped in the mini-bus. he does not deserve to be de-humanised by you lot.

Yes he deserved it and as somebody said, at least he didn't take anybody else lives with him.  Go cry in your cornflakes.

8 hours ago, Get Real said:

No, you are right! It might have been an accident where he had no chance of stopping it och react to it! Hard to think when it´s no evidence of that any other cars should have been involved. The most probable thing, though, is that he like most of the other drivers of these cars:

• Was driving at too high speed.
  • Was under the influence of alcohol
  • Was to tired to drive, and did not have the function to sleep for a while before driving into a tree
  • Was not taking care of the checks for his car, so it was a failure that could easily been avoided
  • Was talking in phone while driving, so that he didn´t concentrate on where the car was going

Nothing of that is obscene in any kind of way. It´s just the normal daily life of a minivan driver in Thailand.

or it could have just been an accident same as they have in every country in the world and was not caused just because he is thai

15 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yes, he does! Exactly like most of the rest driving theese cars. Was as usual on my motorbike today. 2 minivans and 2 hihspeeding ones, that I) have to go on the side of the road for.
Next time you execute a stupid comment like that, make sure you have enough years in Thailand and that you have enough on your feet to not sink when the storm comes.

Well said, I could not agree more.

13 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Wow !

Hard to know what is more disgusting , your pious moronic generalisation or your sheer hypocrisy. You feign compassion but cannot help but spit bile first , lowlife indeed !

have no idea what pious moronic generalisation means  and what hypocrisy? I know that the majority of people on here come to thailand for sex with young girls and/or prostitutes so i believe that if you do that you are probably not the nicest people . That is my opinion and why i have never been to phuket or pattaya and have never paid for sex or had sex with someone  my daughters age .
 I know that if this forum was in uk there would not be the same amount of obscene jokes as the calibre of the people would be different .
 Nobody knows what happened and a rip would suffice

1 minute ago, dazzz said:

so in your dreams they only have accident s in thailand , strange dream

There is a reason why they are no 2 in the world for accidents per capita.  I don't know if you ever drove in this country but I do all the times and the way they drive it's not surprising at all.  The only good thing about it, he didn't take anybody's live with him this time.  Have you ever read the stats about the "Seven Dangerous Days" or the Songhran or all the stats about buses or minivans accidents?  It is sickening if you ask me.

No he got what he deserved and if that makes me and others a  sad  pratt so be  it, ill happily accept that name as  opposed to "murdering <deleted>" which  many of  them are

4 hours ago, dazzz said:

or it could have just been an accident same as they have in every country in the world and was not caused just because he is thai

accidents  ALWAYS have a  cause an 90% are "human error"

Thailand de-humanized me a long time ago. If they don't care about their own lives, I'm sure as hell not going to care about them. I feel bad for the animals here, but feel absolutely nothing for the people. Sad, I know, but it is what it is. 

10 hours ago, dazzz said:

I am amazed by your fantastic way of drawing a conclusion! You get a clear A from me! :clap2: