Terror Attack at Westminster

Flustered

Been watching the news for the last hour about the attack at Westminster.

One policemen stabbed, one man shot and a car looks like it tried to ram people on Westminster Bridge.

No posting on World News by TV but as it is not involving Donald Trump, I suppose it is not considered news.

Update....

At least one woman killed by the car on the bridge.

Edited by Flustered

Thanks to Flustered for the original post and to Xaos for that great link to live news.

We now learn that there are 4 dead - Sadly, 3 civilians, including a police officer.

The terrorist has died despite all attempts to revive him - Let's hope it was an extremely painful death.

This is real news, far more so than the endless comments on Donald Trump So much important news events are happening around the world that many never get to read about but if Donald Trump sneezes, it's a major event.

An attack like this was expected but when it happens, it takes everyone by surprise. Those cowardly terrorists are loosing ground in Iraq and Syria and so all they can do is murder innocent people in the name of their religion.

3 minutes ago, Flustered said:

This is real news, far more so than the endless comments on Donald Trump So much important news events are happening around the world that many never get to read about but if Donald Trump sneezes, it's a major event.

An attack like this was expected but when it happens, it takes everyone by surprise. Those cowardly terrorists are loosing ground in Iraq and Syria and so all they can do is murder innocent people in the name of their religion.

It takes everyone by surprise, yes. Seems that these small scale attacks (single terrorist in a car or truck) have the maximum effect for the minimum investment.

Extremely hard to predict and guard against, but the Met Police and other emergency services seem to be doing a great job - as anyone who has been following this live link must recognise.

It would appear that a police woman has also died.

I have deleted several drafts about this as my feelings would only cause liberal posters to cry out in shock that I could feel this way.

Having had several colleagues murdered by the IRA I have no sympathy for any terrorist caught and terminated with extreme prejudice as the saying goes..