Video: Just another day on the Thai roads! Traffic stops to see 'Win' vs Taxi fight

webfact

Every Thai guy dreams that he is some sort of aspiring "Thai Kick Boxer"  and long to have their chance to prove themselves.

In the middle of a busy road and in full public view will suffice if the opportunity presents itself...lol

Edited by gemguy

20 hours ago, TVGerry said:

Throw in a bus driver and we can all watch a gladiatorial fight between 3 of those most despised motorists on the roads! I would stop and watch too.

I will see you, driving a bus with manual shift gearbox and no air-con, for 12 hrs a day in Bangkok in this heat and traffic.

Or a taxi for that matter.

3 hours ago, bandito said:

I will see you, driving a bus with manual shift gearbox and no air-con, for 12 hrs a day in Bangkok in this heat and traffic.

Or a taxi for that matter.

No one said their job were easy. But in a city full of bad drivers, bus drivers and taxi drivers take the cake. So I really couldn't care less for them.

48 minutes ago, twizzian said:

Unfair fight as the taxi driver couldn't kick the other guy in the head wearing a helmet 

Yes that must have been it , without the helmet one of them would have been dead and normality restored in Thailand. 

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:53 AM, TVGerry said:

No one said their job were easy. But in a city full of bad drivers, bus drivers and taxi drivers take the cake. So I really couldn't care less for them.

You not Thai, you no understand. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

16 hours ago, TVGerry said:

Been here long enough to understand that only a condescending cretin would use the 'you're not Thai so you don't understand' argument.

Short fuse huh?

You're going through life like that, feeling miserable all the time?

Swearing at people and making them out for something because you don't know or understand humor.

Glad I don't have you as an aqaintance.

1 hour ago, bandito said:

Short fuse huh?

You're going through life like that, feeling miserable all the time?

Swearing at people and making them out for something because you don't know or understand humor.

Glad I don't have you as an aqaintance.

I suffer no fools. And yes I am glad I don't have a cretin as an 'aqaintance'. :clap2:

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, TVGerry said:

I suffer no fools. And yes I am glad I don't have a cretin as an 'aqaintance'. :clap2:

Feel depressed?

Take a double dosis from whatever medicine you are taking and lay off the wiet and coke.

1 hour ago, bandito said:

Feel depressed?

Take a double dosis from whatever medicine you are taking and lay off the wiet and coke.

Yes the world is depressing when people like you open your mouths or type trying to fill it with your little opinions.

How sad. :violin:

On 23/03/2017 at 2:28 PM, hansnl said:

Would have been very different if one of them would have been farang.......

That's just Thai bashing, there was a recent incident in Pattaya which made the papers that this Thai guy threatened  a farang without any help from friends.

(Ok the farang was a girl...and he had a baseball bat...and he had a friend standing by)