Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party to join Democrats

webfact

We're from different planets if you actually believe he's the first president to try to make good on his promises. trump is a very bizarre man. What are his promises? On health care ... he clearly promised health care for all, cheaper and better, for all and quick. He didn't even try. He outsourced all the details and ended up supporting a total CRAPburger with 17 percent national support that did the OPPOSITE of his promises. You backed a total con man and I predict sooner or later, you'll get that too. 

Edited by Jingthing

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

We're from different planets if you actually believe he's the first president to try to make good on his promises. trump is a very bizarre man. What are his promises? On health care ... he clearly promised health care for all, cheaper and better, for all and quick. He didn't even try. He outsourced all the details and ended up supporting a total CRAPburger with 17 percent national support that did the OPPOSITE of his promises. You backed a total con man and I predict sooner or later, you'll get that too. 

We must be from different planets as all you can site is the most recent news item. I will agree that he entrusted it to the wrong people by letting politicians work on it. As it is, you can't make the claims you make about something that hasn't even been seen or completed yet based solely on some biased political news hack's interpretation of something he/she hasn't seen yet either, yet you do. How's that "fair" to all involved?

He clearly promised to crack down on illegal immigrants - doing that.

He promised to work on securing our borders - doing that.

He promised to try and stop terrorists from entering our country - working on that but being opposed in dem courts by dem judges until the supreme court chair can be filled next week and those dem judges can be silenced.

He promised to bring jobs back and stop jobs from leaving - doing that.

He promised to cut out a huge chunk of BS regulations that stifle business growth - doing that.

He promised to help the American people keep more of the money they earned by working on tax cuts - coming soon.

Hells bells, the man's only been in office for 50 days. You (metaphorical "You") cut years and years of slack to all the others. Name me 2 other presidents who have tried to get so much done.

A true believer. Congratulations. Give trump a pass on the dismal failure of trumpcare and blaming the media for it ... WOW ... incredible case of DELUSION. trump's magic propaganda potions clearly works on a hard core base, but it's never been a majority and it's shrinking daily. 
No need to reply. Black hole innit? 

Edited by Jingthing

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A true believer. Congratulations. Give trump a pass on the dismal failure of trumpcare and blaming the media for it ... WOW ... incredible case of DELUSION. trump's magic propaganda potions clearly works on a hard core base, but it's never been a majority and it's shrinking daily. 
No need to reply. Black hole innit? 

Seriously? That's still the only thing you can come up with? How long did your boy Obama work on getting his failure passed?

38 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

We must be from different planets as all you can site is the most recent news item. I will agree that he entrusted it to the wrong people by letting politicians work on it. As it is, you can't make the claims you make about something that hasn't even been seen or completed yet based solely on some biased political news hack's interpretation of something he/she hasn't seen yet either, yet you do. How's that "fair" to all involved?

He clearly promised to crack down on illegal immigrants - doing that.

He promised to work on securing our borders - doing that.

He promised to try and stop terrorists from entering our country - working on that but being opposed in dem courts by dem judges until the supreme court chair can be filled next week and those dem judges can be silenced.

He promised to bring jobs back and stop jobs from leaving - doing that.

He promised to cut out a huge chunk of BS regulations that stifle business growth - doing that.

He promised to help the American people keep more of the money they earned by working on tax cuts - coming soon.

Hells bells, the man's only been in office for 50 days. You (metaphorical "You") cut years and years of slack to all the others. Name me 2 other presidents who have tried to get so much done.

He's not cracking down on illegal immigrants.  Failed.

He's done nothing to secure the borders so far.  Failed.

He's done nothing to stop terrorists from entering our country. Failed.

He's brought no news jobs back.  Failed.

He's working on some budget cuts.  Like things that protect our environment and help our citizens.  And plans to spend more on military.  Failed.

Tax cuts are harder than health care.  Jurys out on this one.  But it doesn't look good.

Trump promised many things would get done as soon as he was in office.  Failed.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/obama-accomplished-way-more-his-first-month-trump

I'm jumping the gun a little here, but I'd like to remind everyone that during his first month in office, Barack Obama:

• Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
  • Banned torture.
  • Signed a $787 billion stimulus bill.
  • Sent 17,000 additional troops to Afghanistan.
  • Ended the month with a net job approval rating of +27 percent.

•  

17 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Seriously? That's still the only thing you can come up with? How long did your boy Obama work on getting his failure passed?

At least he got it passed!  Success!  Trump?  Failure.

Many Americans are now insured who weren't before.  For many, it's a huge success.  It's far from perfect, but it's a start.

36 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Seriously, I don't think any further engagement between us will be a worthwhile activity.