Jump to content

change address for car


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, jensmann said:

thank you, the letter from immigration is to confirm the adress?
that should cover the yellow book, right? what is a pink id card please?

If you have the yellow book this should suffice. Try your luck.

JAS21 has listed the alternative methods for proof of address ( ..or..or..or...).

Pink card:

If you have a yellow book already you should get such a card quite easily at the district office.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...