Anybody know of a good plumbing supplies shop?

Old Fool

Thanks for the suggestions.  I know about home pro and plan to go there anyway seeing how it's along the baht bus from my hotel on beach.  Thai watsadu looks like a home depot.  It's out of the way, but may be what I'm looking for.  Couldn't find the other one.

16 hours ago, Old Fool said:

Thanks for the suggestions.  I know about home pro and plan to go there anyway seeing how it's along the baht bus from my hotel on beach.  Thai watsadu looks like a home depot.  It's out of the way, but may be what I'm looking for.  Couldn't find the other one.

Direcly OPPOSITE the new L.K.President Hotel on 3rd road...........huge hotel cannot be missed :whistling:

Where will you be in Pattaya?  There are shops all over the place.  I've found some parts very hard to find.  Washers, etc.  Very difficult.  The bigger Hardware Houses or Global Houses that are a bit out of town if you need a specialty part.  If you are driving in from Bangkok, they are right off the #7 near Sri Racha.

I see the OP is sorted, but the hole in the wall places usually have everything, if not in fancy bags with fancy prices. If complicated take a translator, as they ususally only serve Thais.

When living with my wife I found everything I needed at the local village hardware store.

• 10 months later...

I needed a wax ring to set a toilet bowl. All the suggestions I tried including the three big 3, also the bottom of Tukcom, little shops that I've been well aware of for over the last 20 years and while they knew what I was talking about, nobody had them in stock. I found them online using Lazada, delivered in 3 days to my door using a US credit card, free delivery.