Ex-headman condemned to death for rape

snoop1130

Ex-headman condemned to death for rape

249_Snow.jpg

A former village headman in Kalamasai district of Kalasin province was on Thursday was sentenced to death by the provincial court after he was found guilty of assaulting and raping a high-school student who later died.

The convict, Mr Krittidet Rawengwan, 36-year old headman of Village 15 of Tambon Dongling, was also ordered by the court to pay 2.3 million baht in compensation to the family of the 18-year old victim, Ms Rudeewan Polprasit.

The incident took place in December, 2015 on a rural road in Tambon Dongling. According to police report, an assailant, who was later identified as Krittidet, riding on his motorcycle, kicked the motorbike driven by Ms Rudeewan, a student of Rongkham school in Rongkham district, until she lost control and fell on the road. The assailant then beat her up and tried to rape her.

Full Story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ex-headman-condemned-death-rape/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-3-30

7 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

According to police report, an assailant, who was later identified as Krittidet, riding on his motorcycle, kicked the motorbike driven by Ms Rudeewan, a student of Rongkham school in Rongkham district, until she lost control and fell on the road. The assailant then beat her up and tried to rape her.

Absolute scum.

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Absolute scum.

just another one - unfortunately the bastard will live and in a few years out and about again - actually its surprising he is even  in jail.

Unfortunately scum doesn't even come close as a descriptor for this oxygen thief.  

Edited by Artisi

hopefully he will suffer greatly before dying, my 14 y/o daughter was raped so I have no sympathy for a piece of scum like this, would be better if they let her family beat him to death to make him really feel the pain. This sort of thing happens far too often here, shows the world exactly how pathetic some thai males really are and in most cases they get away with it.

10 hours ago, seajae said:

hopefully he will suffer greatly before dying, my 14 y/o daughter was raped so I have no sympathy for a piece of scum like this, would be better if they let her family beat him to death to make him really feel the pain. This sort of thing happens far too often here, shows the world exactly how pathetic some thai males really are and in most cases they get away with it.

And the way they get away with it is,the parents of the poor(both meanings)girl is married off to the rapist and sin sod collected,of course.A year later when the baby caring gets too hard,rapist is off.The poor girl,with no prospects heads off to the big smoke to do what a girl has to do.Demands put on the girl for money to"take care" and the family have a easier life.Some young Thai girls get a real rough deal and i have a lot of sympathy for them.

14 hours ago, Artisi said:

just another one - unfortunately the bastard will live and in a few years out and about again - actually its surprising he is even  in jail.

Unfortunately scum doesn't even come close as a descriptor for this oxygen thief.  

The red bull heir case is quite another story, although both show the absolute disregard for human life.

But there is quite a difference between the handling of the cases by the police and the courts.

As much as the death sentence sounds more then deserving for someone who doesn't even deserve to breathe the air we breathe, unfortunately Thailand has not carried out a single execution  in over +10 years.  There are thousands in the so called death row but they know they will never be executed and some are actually given royal pardons like the 2 doctors who chopped up their wives/gf's and flushed their remains down the toilet are now free.  What's the use of capital punishment if you never intend to execute anyone?

2 hours ago, hansnl said:

The red bull heir case is quite another story, although both show the absolute disregard for human life.

But there is quite a difference between the handling of the cases by the police and the courts.

Money talks. 

And keeps you out of gaol. 

13 hours ago, seajae said:

The Top ten countries in the world for rape doesn't show Thailand.1usa2so Africa 3sweden4india5uk

On 3/30/2017 at 11:29 PM, seajae said:

And this lady, Minister of tourism, is telling the world who come to Thailand for sex that sex in not to be associated with Thailand...................

And she coined a new phrase..... "NO SEX PLEASE, WE ARE THAI"........ Publicized  a month or two ago on ThaiVisa.........

I think she must be speaking for herself........ Pity her husband...... LOL.... But he probably just goes down the street to the nearby Karaoke for his sex............... TIT..........

And RIP this young lady and so many others like her.....................