Testosterone shop Pattaya Klang Rd

Destiny1990

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A MediTech product I used to buy at a pharmacy in Pattaya is no longer available. I don't know why. I think may have discontinued the whole line. If you can't find Meditech, there should be other similar products available.

On 12/2/2017 at 7:47 PM, bkk6060 said:

This T stuff can kill you heart attack or stroke.

Blood tests every 2 months according to my doctor are better, not just once a every year.

How does "T stuff" kill you? TRT is designed to provide the body with normal levels of testosterone to replace a dwindling production as people age. If you take too much of anything, there's a risk, but that's not TRT.

.... and that's a pretty wide brush. "heart attack or stroke" accounts for roughly 25% of natural deaths in developed countries. It's quite likely you'll die sooner with low T levels. You certainly won't feel as good while you're still breathing.

5 hours ago, tropo said:

How does "T stuff" kill you? TRT is designed to provide the body with normal levels of testosterone to replace a dwindling production as people age. If you take too much of anything, there's a risk, but that's not TRT.

.... and that's a pretty wide brush. "heart attack or stroke" accounts for roughly 25% of natural deaths in developed countries. It's quite likely you'll die sooner with low T levels. You certainly won't feel as good while you're still breathing.

Anyone taking it who is not up on all the risks of T supplements is an idiot.

T supplements can raise hemogloblin and hemocrit blood rates causing polycythemia.  This can lead to heart attack or stroke.

Frequent blood tests are recommended to monitor this potential deadly side effect.

9 hours ago, tropo said:

A MediTech product I used to buy at a pharmacy in Pattaya is no longer available. I don't know why. I think may have discontinued the whole line. If you can't find Meditech, there should be other similar products available.

this company is since quite some time under investigation for selling useless rubbish declared as potent medicines! their "products" are now only sold online shipped from Belarus and Ukraine.

11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Anyone taking it who is not up on all the risks of T supplements is an idiot.

T supplements can raise hemogloblin and hemocrit blood rates causing polycythemia.  This can lead to heart attack or stroke.

Frequent blood tests are recommended to monitor this potential deadly side effect.

I certainly wasn't advocating the supplementing of T without regular blood tests. I always have regular blood tests.

"deadly side effects". LOL. That's extreme dramatization. All medicine has "deadly side effects".

If you're referring to the risk of prostate cancer, then you should do some re-reading in this area as that risk has largely been disproven. Of course, if someone already has malignant prostate cancer, then TRT would not be recommended.  

But, you miss the point of what TRT is. It's is NORMALIZING T levels in the body. It is extremely unlikely that anyone will have their hemoglobin and hematocrit levels raised above normal if they keep their testosterone levels within the normal range. Something like about 125mg of supplemental Testosterone (if injecting) is usually enough to keep people in the normal range. 250mg will usually put people above normal.

Mostly it's derivatives of Testosterone (anabolic steroids) that raise the hematocrit levels, not the pure hormone. Then of course, if people are going to take big doses of T, the risk becomes real, but even then a monthly CBC (100 - 200 baht) will be enough to avert the danger. If hematocrit is going up, donate blood - problem solved and a good deed has been done at the same time. I wonder who got my blood that I used to donate at Banglamung hospital.:smile:

8 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I think its working in case ur testosterone levels are below the correct levels but its the side effects such as shrunken testicles and baldness that makes me hesitate to try it.

LOL> the shrunken testicles is a problem that cannot be avoided if you go on regular TRT. If you're going to go bald, you'll go bald with or without TRT. It's when people use too much and raise their levels well above normal their risk of baldness increases. Usually, it's just speeding up a process that was going to happen anyway. It's the conversion of T to DHT that causes it. Finasteride is very cheap here and you only need 0.25 mg per day (a 1/4 tablet) to solve that problem (of too much DHT).

2 hours ago, tropo said:

LOL> the shrunken testicles is a problem that cannot be avoided if you go on regular TRT. If you're going to go bald, you'll go bald with or without TRT. It's when people use too much and raise their levels well above normal their risk of baldness increases. Usually, it's just speeding up a process that was going to happen anyway. It's the conversion of T to DHT that causes it. Finasteride is very cheap here and you only need 0.25 mg per day (a 1/4 tablet) to solve that problem (of too much DHT).

How about clomid?

And or HCG?

2 hours ago, tropo said:

How much is Finasteride?

1 hour ago, HLover said:

How much is Finasteride?

Last time I got it, from memory I think it was 700 baht for 30 x 5mg tablets. The brand name is harifin-5. Taking 1/4 tablet per day that would last 120 days. Some people notice a drop in libido with that, so monitor yourself and decide if it's worth it. i.e. libido vs bald LOL. It's not going to stop male pattern baldness, but it could slow it down if DHT is speeding it up.

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

How about clomid?

And or HCG?

Hcg can plump them up, but it's expensive and hard to get in Thailand (the real deal). There's a lot of fake stuff making the rounds. You can't get it in a "real" pharmacy unless you're getting it through a doctor, but that would be very expensive.

I can't see the point of trying to keep your balls plump if you're on permanent TRT. If you're on TRT, that implies you've taken the plunge and will keep going with it. If you're a bodybuilder who uses testosterone and anabolics in cycles, then it has benefit, so you can more easily kick-start your own production after a cycle. 

If you're really concerned, (single and like to impress the ladies with your big boys) then hunt down Hcg and keep taking it. I don't know if it will combat shrinkage on permanent TRT. Ultimately, if you're quite old, you'll have to make a decision between big balls or a better physique, because one of the biggest problems associated with aging is sarcopenia (muscle loss), accompanied with man-boobs and flab, something TRT can help you avoid. The size of your testicles is merely cosmetic and it depends on who's looking. I'm not concerned as the only person who will see mine is my wife, and she's quite happy with them.:smile:

12 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I think its working in case ur testosterone levels are below the correct levels but its the side effects such as shrunken testicles and baldness that makes me hesitate to try it.

There's no perfect solution in life, it's all about compromise and deciding what's most important. The hair loss is not a problem on TRT. It could be a problem if you take too much and end up with high levels of DHT.

On a side note, my hair has been thickening up on my boron (and other minerals) supplement program - after only 3 months!

6 minutes ago, tropo said:

There's no perfect solution in life, it's all about compromise and deciding what's most important. The hair loss is not a problem on TRT. It could be a problem if you take too much and end up with high levels of DHT.

On a side note, my hair has been thickening up on my boron (and other minerals) supplement program - after only 3 months!

Baldness is fixable but shrunken balls Is something to avoid if possible ?.

Maybe just take Clomid or HCG Mono?

4 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Baldness is fixable but shrunken balls Is something to avoid if possible ?.

Maybe just take Clomid or HCG Mono?

Forget the Clomid, but give HCG a try. If they haven't shrunk already, you may be able to keep them intact. Once they have already shrunk, your chances of getting them back shrink.

10 hours ago, tropo said:

Hcg can plump them up, but it's expensive and hard to get in Thailand (the real deal). There's a lot of fake stuff making the rounds. You can't get it in a "real" pharmacy unless you're getting it through a doctor, but that would be very expensive.

I can't see the point of trying to keep your balls plump if you're on permanent TRT. If you're on TRT, that implies you've taken the plunge and will keep going with it. If you're a bodybuilder who uses testosterone and anabolics in cycles, then it has benefit, so you can more easily kick-start your own production after a cycle. 

If you're really concerned, (single and like to impress the ladies with your big boys) then hunt down Hcg and keep taking it. I don't know if it will combat shrinkage on permanent TRT. Ultimately, if you're quite old, you'll have to make a decision between big balls or a better physique, because one of the biggest problems associated with aging is sarcopenia (muscle loss), accompanied with man-boobs and flab, something TRT can help you avoid. The size of your testicles is merely cosmetic and it depends on who's looking. I'm not concerned as the only person who will see mine is my wife, and she's quite happy with them.:smile:

Impressing ladies with big arms?  Maybe in high school!  Try getting a plumper wallet if you really want to impress them!

10 hours ago, tropo said:

This is a highly informative and educational post.

Much appreciated.

I am really surprised a big ball sack is a concern for some guys.

6 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

I am really surprised a big ball sack is a concern for some guys.

I find it quite a surprise too. Maybe it's because big balls are associated courage, strength, and manliness. "grow some balls" is a common expression LOL.

6 hours ago, torrzent said:

Impressing ladies with big arms?  Maybe in high school!  Try getting a plumper wallet if you really want to impress them!

Having a good physique is not usually about impressing the ladies. It's more about competition and impressing other males. It's also about feeling good about oneself, being fit and strong. 

A good physique requires the whole package, not just arms. Most ladies would probably focus more on the but, shoulders and mid-section.

1 hour ago, tropo said:

Having a good physique is not usually about impressing the ladies. It's more about competition and impressing other males. It's also about feeling good about oneself, being fit and strong. 

A good physique requires the whole package, not just arms. Most ladies would probably focus more on the but, shoulders and mid-section.

Uh, OK.

I stay in shape to look good for myself and for the ladies.  So, they tell me I look "smart" and "strongman".

Impressing other males is not even in the equation I could care less what another dudes think seems odd.

But if that is your thing impressing other males go for it......

49 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Uh, OK.

I stay in shape to look good for myself and for the ladies.  So, they tell me I look "smart" and "strongman".

Impressing other males is not even in the equation I could care less what another dudes think seems odd.

Hey sorry but are u aware that these soi Bukaw girls are not always truthful  about what they yell to u and to other pedestrians?

Edited by Destiny1990

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Uh, OK.

Your comments here are as "odd" as your comments on TRT.

Allow me to explain, as you obviously don't have the slightest clue about this. Bodybuilding is a competitive sport. The idea is to look better than other MALES. Powerlifting, weightlifting, and even CrossFit is also about being better (stronger, bigger, fitter) than other males. If you want to impress ladies with your muscles, you have to look better than other MALES, so whether you want to admit it or not, you're interested in knowing how you compare to other males. If every male had "big arms", then that wouldn't impress the ladies, would it?

I used the word "usually". Personally (as you want to get personal), I have a good physique for my age and don't care at all what anyone else thinks of it, male or female. I train for health, fitness, and strength, and to slow down the ravages of aging. I even train at home so no one sees me and when I go out I usually wear loose T-shirts.

I don't know what ladies you date (in Thailand), but it is likely easy women or bargirls. They tell you what you want to hear because they want a shortcut to your wallet. Maybe they tell you you're very handsome too. I don't get around in bargirl circles and NO female has ever made a single comment about my muscles. I'm sure they would if I was to get around the bars though...There are a lot of jacked bodybuilders getting around in Pattaya, so it takes a lot of muscle to stand out.

Allow me to use this occasion to explain another "oddity" you may not understand. Are ladies dressing for men or trying to show off to other ladies? What's more important to them? I'm not talking about bargirls trying to get customers, but regular ladies about town. They are far more concerned what other ladies think of their clothing and appearance.

Edited by tropo

Just now, tropo said:

Your comments here are as "odd" as your comments on TRT.

Allow me to explain, as you obviously don't have the slightest clue about this. Bodybuilding is a competitive sport. The idea is to look better than other MALES. Powerlifting, weightlifting, and even CrossFit is also about being better (stronger, bigger, fitter) than other males. If you want to impress ladies with your muscles, you have to look better than other MALES, so whether you want to admit it or not, you're interested in knowing how you compare to other males. If every male had "big arms", then that wouldn't impress the ladies, would it?

I used the word "usually". Personally (as you want to get personal), I have a good physique for my age and don't care at all what anyone else thinks of it, male or female. I train for health, fitness, and strength, and to slow down the ravages of aging. I even train at home so no one sees me and when I go out I usually wear loose T-shirts.

I don't know what ladies you date (in Thailand), but it is likely easy women or bargirls. They tell you what you want to hear because they want a shortcut to your wallet. Maybe they tell you you're very handsome too. I don't get around in bargirl circles and NO female has ever made a single comment about my muscles. I'm sure they would if I was to get around the bars though...There are a lot of jacked bodybuilders getting around in Pattaya, so it takes a lot of muscle to stand out.

Allow me to use this occasion to explain another "oddity" you may not understand. Are ladies dressing for men or trying to show off to other ladies? What's more important to them? I'm not talking about bargirls trying to get customers, but regular ladies about town. They are far more concerned what other ladies think of their clothing and appearance.

Gee, sorry to make you defensive.

Some people are secure enough they do not have to spend their life trying to look better then other dudes.

But, good luck to you....

4 hours ago, tropo said:

Why not try to impress people with intellect (and shapely but not oversized arms which may result in small cojones)?

26 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Gee, sorry to make you defensive.

Some people are secure enough they do not have to spend their life trying to look better then other dudes.

But, good luck to you....

You are correct about only one thing... Some people are "secure enough" and some aren't.

Judging by what you mentioned about feeling good that the ladies were impressed by your physique, you're one who isn't secure. You crave ego boosting from "impressed" ladies in order to boost your fragile ego. Good luck with that...

As it's obvious you're only here to attack, how about we get back to the topic, which is TRT. Do you have anything other than "watch out! - you're all going to die from heart failure on TRT" to contribute?

17 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Why not try to impress people with intellect (and shapely but not oversized arms which may result in small cojones)?

Since when did a good physique limit brain function. If you're fit, strong and healthy, your brain will function better.

Imagine if you could impress with brain function AND a decent physique? Do you impress with either?  

You need to understand what TRT is. It's "testosterone replacement therapy". That means supplementing with testosterone to bring the body up to normal levels. One thing is for sure, you won't build even shapely arms without it.

Edited by tropo

If u are under certain T levels then basically there is no other choice then to take a very moderate daily dose.

This has nothing to do with bodybuilders with healthy T level already but still pushing their T levels further up That is pretty dangerous. But some of the side effects are there for for everyone who takes it.Small or high dose.

As someone else has said its an interesting thread. Tropo appears to have  much knowledge on TRT etc and I for one am interested to listen . The TRT shop at Pattaya Klang seems overpriced tbh so other DIY alternatives are always welcome with safety of great importance to of course .

Personally I dont want to be injecting anything so I've ruled that out . I also found the Testo Gel had little or no effect . So I'm currently using a very mild dose of oral Andriol Testocaps . So far OK ..good sex drive, better more positive attitude and some additional muscle. I combine this with moderate exercise and good diet. ( Im eating brocolli as I type ..not kidding).

One thing Im interested to know is ..Does shrunken testicles result in less ability to unload into the Mrs? As at the moment all ok in this department....thanks.