Testosterone shop Pattaya Klang Rd

Destiny1990

4 hours ago, Rolanddrums said:

As someone else has said its an interesting thread. Tropo appears to have  much knowledge on TRT etc and I for one am interested to listen . The TRT shop at Pattaya Klang seems overpriced tbh so other DIY alternatives are always welcome with safety of great importance to of course .

Personally I dont want to be injecting anything so I've ruled that out . I also found the Testo Gel had little or no effect . So I'm currently using a very mild dose of oral Andriol Testocaps . So far OK ..good sex drive, better more positive attitude and some additional muscle. I combine this with moderate exercise and good diet. ( Im eating brocolli as I type ..not kidding).

One thing Im interested to know is ..Does shrunken testicles result in less ability to unload into the Mrs? As at the moment all ok in this department....thanks.

What do you mean by "less ability to unload"? Harder to get there, or less volume? It's a good question. (I'll have to do some research on the second one). It shouldn't affect the first if you're taking a low dose.

Andriol Testocaps are very safe but very limited in effectiveness... which is probably why they are so safe. It's certainly an extremely expensive way to go. I used them myself for quite awhile before I manned up and started DIY injections. They have a very short half-life, so you need to take them often. If they don't shut you down (halt your natural production), that's because they don't provide much bioavailable testosterone, not because they are a magical form of testosterone that doesn't cause that problem. If you raise your own levels through a supplemental intake, your own production will slow down or stop depending on how much you're taking. It's called "the negative feedback loop". That's a fancy way of saying your body detects that there's already enough testosterone in your blood, so the boys can take a break and stop making their own.

The only way to find out how well (or not) the Andriol is working is to take a testosterone blood test. The best idea would be to have the blood test in the morning before you've taken Andriol. 

Edited by tropo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Rolanddrums said:

As someone else has said its an interesting thread. Tropo appears to have  much knowledge on TRT etc and I for one am interested to listen . The TRT shop at Pattaya Klang seems overpriced tbh so other DIY alternatives are always welcome with safety of great importance to of course .

Personally I dont want to be injecting anything so I've ruled that out . I also found the Testo Gel had little or no effect . So I'm currently using a very mild dose of oral Andriol Testocaps . So far OK ..good sex drive, better more positive attitude and some additional muscle. I combine this with moderate exercise and good diet. ( Im eating brocolli as I type ..not kidding).

One thing Im interested to know is ..Does shrunken testicles result in less ability to unload into the Mrs? As at the moment all ok in this department....thanks.

Hi what is a low dose? And for how long have u been taken the andriol?.

25 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Did you read  the links that  I provided?   

Yes thanks it says Androgel in a low dose has less side effects then T injections. Then u need eat healthy and sports.then it talks about supplementing with A1 for estrogen reducing? Whats is an A1? Will this protect ur balls? There are still kots of guys noticing their balls got shrunked also from Androgel daily in low dose.

Here we go with the balls again.

I must be missing something but does the pecker itself shrink up or just the huevos? 

If the pecker size is not diminished then whats the big deal about ball size? Personally my sack is about the least attractive thing I have. The last time I even looked at it in the mirror was about 30 years ago. It looks like the beard of a tom turkey.

7 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Here we go with the balls again.

I must be missing something but does the pecker itself shrink up or just the huevos? 

If the pecker size is not diminished then whats the big deal about ball size? Personally my sack is about the least attractive thing I have. The last time I even looked at it in the mirror was about 30 years ago. It looks like the beard of a tom turkey.

Sorry u can call me a fuzzy person but in all openess walking around ball less is not sonething that i look forward to.I can see the advantages of raising T levels but i does make sense for me at least to take in consideration the negative side effects that might occur . What for u is no problem at all can be a serious issue  for some one else. Hope u can crasp this!

Hi, Im taking 3 x 40mg Andriol capsules per day for approx 3 months now. Because the amount of Test that actually gets in the system is a small percentage of that  (it's not much) , do I actually need any PCT , Do I need to stop or can I just carry on with such a low dose as long as my bank balance is ok?

One other topic Im interested to get any first hand feedback on is 'Testosterone Supplements'. By that I mean natural supplements that allow the body to produce more of its own Testosterone ....eg Testo Fuel. Any good ?  ..Thanks

17 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Sorry u can call me a fuzzy person but in all openess walking around ball less is not sonething that i look forward to.I can see the advantages of raising T levels but i does make sense for me at least to take in consideration the negative side effects that might occur . What for u is no problem at all can be a serious issue  for some one else. Hope u can crasp this!

Sorry, I didn’t mean anything personal but your response is really what my question is about.

How much are their size diminished?

I take a T-gel daily and my cajones are still grand.

Just now, ClutchClark said:

Sorry, I didn’t mean anything personal but your response is really what my question is about.

How much are their size diminished?

I take a T-gel daily and my cajones are still grand.

Okay well i have not taken any T yet however the doctor advises my for daily 50 mg androgel because my T levels are below the minimum for my age. So now my balls are still fine ?. Then i read various comments about people taking these gels about getting smaller testicles and others like u who didn't..I like to join that second group?.How long u been taking the gel? What dose? Any side effects for u?

6 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Okay well i have not taken any T yet however the doctor advises my for daily 50 mg androgel because my T levels are below the minimum for my age. So now my balls are still fine ?. Then i read various comments about people taking these gels about getting smaller testicles and others like u who didn't..I like to join that second group?.How long u been taking the gel? What dose? Any side effects for u?

Not really any side effects. 

True my breasts have grown to a larger size than most Thai women but...

Only joking. No breast enlargement.

Been taking the same 50-mg T-Gel for around a year.

but I am in my upper 70’s and maybe I have just not noticed smaller nuts.

I have always maintained a daily exercise regimen but I have lost fat layer and thinned out since starting the T-gel. 

I feel more positive.

But in my case, I lost a cajone to infection following a Vasectomy some years ago and was definitely producing low quantities naturally.

(To my good fortune, I found a machine shop here in BKK and was able to find a similar sized brass bearing as a replacement.)

31 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Not really any side effects. 

True my breasts have grown to a larger size than most Thai women but...

Only joking. No breast enlargement.

Been taking the same 50-mg T-Gel for around a year.

but I am in my upper 70’s and maybe I have just not noticed smaller nuts.

I have always maintained a daily exercise regimen but I have lost fat layer and thinned out since starting the T-gel. 

I feel more positive.

But in my case, I lost a cajone to infection following a Vasectomy some years ago and was definitely producing low quantities naturally.

(To my good fortune, I found a machine shop here in BKK and was able to find a similar sized brass bearing as a replacement.)

Good for you at your age sounds like a positive thing for your life.

Also, not trying to be funny but sounds like a good way to get ladies curious.  I am sure many would want to see or touch your brass ball.

As this has gone way off the original topic into the benefits and side effects of taking this product, in which case please open a discussion topic in the health forum where it can be properly moderated by a health care professional

//CLOSED//