How many empty PP pages do I need for visa +WP

Hi, 

Current situation : I've been just approved to have 2 years visa + work permit under BOI and we will go to chamchuri square to receive visa + WP next week. 

Now I have only two empty pages on my passport, and unfortunately tonight one page will most likely be stamped as I need to leave Thailand tonight. Anyone knows how many empty pages do I need next week to receive my visa and WP? If only 1 page is needed I don't need to argue with immigration officer to find the empty space for stamps. 

Thanks!

You will need no space for since that is book separate from your passport.

You will not get visa unless you do not already have a non-b visa now. It will only be a extension of stay stamp that that will require about a half page.

I they do a 90 day non immigrant visa (category B ) entry that will require about three quarters of a page.

On 3/31/2017 at 3:45 PM, ubonjoe said:

You will need no space for since that is book separate from your passport.

You will not get visa unless you do not already have a non-b visa now. It will only be a extension of stay stamp that that will require about a half page.

I they do a 90 day non immigrant visa (category B ) entry that will require about three quarters of a page.

Thanks for your clarification Ubonjoe! Yeah I already have Non-B and have temporary WP,  so I guess I will have extension stamp on it. I still saved whole two pages anyway :) Thanks a lot (as always)

15 minutes ago, rnalswls2 said:

Thanks for your clarification Ubonjoe! Yeah I already have Non-B and have temporary WP,  so I guess I will have extension stamp on it. I still saved whole two pages anyway :) Thanks a lot (as always)

You may want not just the extension stamp, but also a re-entry stamp. If you beg them, it is  possible to fit the two on the same page.

After a few trips, you will be running of passport pages, so I imagine you will be applying for a new passport and then transfer the stamps to the new one. This will burn two full pages on the new passport, if they are economical (one page to record the transfer and copy your last entry immigration stamp, and one page again for extension and re-entry).