Thais online praise handicapped girl just leading a normal life

rooster59

Thais online praise handicapped girl just leading a normal life

tnews_1490922775_2464.jpg

Image: 77 JOWO

Thousands of Thais went online to praise a handicapped Surin girl who was featured on her Facebook page.

The girl - 17 year old Bunthida Chinwong or Fai - has no arms and only has the limited use of her left leg that she uses as a hand.

But she is a more than capable young lady who wants to be independent - pictures of her adeptly making up her face wowed 170,000 Thais online.

Reporters from 77Jowo caught up with her at her home in Ban Sarae in Bua Chet district of Surin in Thailand's north east.

The pictures were on her Facebook page at "Faii cmw".

Source: 77 JOWO

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-01

Why would that be?
Have you any evidence that this thread is an April Fools joke?

I posted this as I have no clue to whether this is real news or not. Having just read the news story about Songran which for 20 minutes this mourning made me angry until I found out it was a joke. A bad taste joke imo. So after reading that I saw this thread and though uh oh more bad taste jokes.

59 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

I posted this as I have no clue to whether this is real news or not. Having just read the news story about Songran which for 20 minutes this mourning made me angry until I found out it was a joke. A bad taste joke imo. So after reading that I saw this thread and though uh oh more bad taste jokes.

Okay.

But unless you have proof positive that this indeed a "joke"-which I don't see, then it is best to leave it alone-or praise this young women for having guts and courage beyond the average human being.

By the way posting "555" cuts absolutely no ice with me,and I suspect, neither does it with the other7 billion people on the planet.

All the best to you-and live long and prosper.

Edited by Odysseus123

9 minutes ago, maoro2013 said:

Her life is not normal. Good effort to try though. 

Normal-now what is normal in your view?

Not a patronizing "good effort" by any means because she might turn out to be a Thai Shakespeare or Picasso..who knows, eh?

Plenty of guts,eh?

16 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Remember Christy Brown?

Immortalized by Daniel Day Lewis in the film "My Left Foot" which won him an Academy Award?

I have worked with many physically handicapped people in my professional career and I was stunned and awed by their courage.

Well said. Actually, WELL SAID.