so hard to say no to massage girls

opalred

9 hours ago, bazza73 said:

Not a problem for me. My Thai GF ensures I am so depleted the thought never enters my big head or small head.:smile:

On another forum I read that Thai wives have a simple formula for a happy marriage:

Keep beer full and balls empty.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017/4/2 at 5:07 AM, KMartinHandyman said:

Up to you!

I really dislike this phrase "Up to You" more and more especially when spoken with that thai accent. Somehow it just gets on my nerves I hear those thai ladies say it.

On 2017/4/2 at 11:48 PM, davidst01 said:

most of them are butt ugly. If you like ugly girls its up to you

I must say you are right Mr davidst01. Some of them are quite nice looking but too many ugly ones.

18 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That's certainly the kind of thinking that had men as the dominant gender in the world, in most places, for a long time.

But for me, I prefer to think of such things in what I consider a more modern view, where men and women treat each other as equals in terms of relationship issues. I do, however, understand the argument you're making.

Thailand is a bit odd when it comes to relationship fidelity. By many accounts, Thai guys cheat on their GFs and spouses like nobody's business, so it's a common practice. But at the same time, Thailand has more of reputation than most places I think for women, who once they find out their spouse has been blatantly unfaithful, take a knife to his willy and feed it to the ducks.

It's even more complex than that. In fact, it's even debatable whether men are the dominant gender. While there are certainly more men at the 'top' (in terms of power, wealth, etc.) there are also far many more men (than women) at the bottom. So it depends on which direction you look. People lament the lack of women in boardrooms and political office, but few of those same people talk about the predominance of men among those who live on the streets, die in industrial accidents, populate mental hospitals, and who are buried in unmarked graves. Across the expanse of history, women have been far more likely to pass their DNA to the next generation (i.e., have children) than men ... 80% of women reproduced versus 40% of men (the difference arises from the fact that high status men were more likely to monopolise multiple women and marginalise low status men who get sent off to war).     

And when my women friends complain to me about how they are still oppressed in modern societies, I ask them why it is that when I go into any department store or shopping district, the vast majority of goods on sale (clothing, etc etc etc) is aimed at female consumers. They obviously have money and are able to spend it (or else stores and companies wouldn't chase them so hard). Then, the question becomes, if they are paid so much less than men, where is all this spending money (on self!) coming from. That's usually the point at which they shut up and smile uncomfortably...

if you have a good relief massage to the feet and legs

then develop pressure and pain in the groin

after showing you a large pair of knockers 

what do you say

look nice luv  but got to go home to mum

On 4/3/2017 at 9:46 AM, irwinfc said:

it's impossible to regret something that hasn't happened yet. then again, you won't know until you try. for in the battle between a man's two heads, it's the one with the brain that almost always loses.

I've always thought it was a rationalization. 

On 4/3/2017 at 9:48 AM, ronaldo0 said:

The more I read these type of stories on thai visa everyday I am sure they employ a few people to just make up garbage to get a response to make an article. :saai:

Gee, you mean like it was a business?

On 4/3/2017 at 10:11 AM, Cereal said:

Life is too short to deny yourself pleasures. Have fun. In my opinion there's a world of difference between a happy ending massage and missing dinner with your wife because you're with your Mia noi.

Try the happy beginning; then, you can contemplate that world of difference while enjoying the massage.

On 4/3/2017 at 10:46 AM, smileydude said:

Hey, we're men and a nice pair is always tempting but once you decide on getting a wife it kinda requires us to avoid such places and go for the old granny massages otherwise we risk the saying "hell hath no fury like a women scorned".

My advice is if you want to live a long and peaceful life avoid such temptations at all costs or either get a divorce first if you can't shake off these temptations.  There are no secrets in life and one thing tends to lead to another.

My wife would be more upset if I had an ugly gramma than if I had a sweet young thing. 

On 4/3/2017 at 3:31 PM, Docno said:

This is going to sound very un-PC--well, it is un-PC--but I don't think the requirements are symmetrical. For most  (not all) couples on the planet, resources flow (on the whole) from man to woman. I believe that, in return, men should have a longer leash than women. That was certainly the unwritten rule--the famous double standard--in the past, and there is some logic to it. After all, men have more to lose in their partner's infidelity than the other way around: the possibility that you spend a lifetime of resources on a child that is (unknowingly) not your biological offspring. [Knowingly raising someone else's kids is a wholly other matter, something that many of us do quite happily]. Anyway, it's just my view.. and surprisingly, the women I've expressed it to have yet to come at me with a knife.  

Rationalization again, but I like it.  However, I prefer a woman who can contribute to the relationship and not just be an expense; but still think a man should have that longer leash.

I do like your rationalization about a lifetime of resources for another's child, though. How about the posit that a man should always satisfy his wife; and to do so, he must learn new moves? 

This is easy for me to respond to. I have seen my wife cry only a small number of times and looking at her with that beautiful face, tears running down her cheek, broke my heart. I promised myself I would never cause her to cry like that, it was heart breaking for me.

So to imagine her finding out that I was with another woman and betrayed her and to see her face.................... well, I just couldn't do it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy looking at beautiful girls but to make my wife feel like she would........... it's too much to handle.  Just to get your bag emptied into some random stranger................ if you are horny just rub one out and its all behind you.

Definitely not for me. 

There is absolutely no way I could cheat on my GF, we have been together for over 7 years and living together for close on 6 years, we have fun everyday (nearly) she takes care of me and I take care of her both emotionally and financially, we are nothing special, just a couple that love each other and take care of each other, why would I rock the boat ? A pointless exercise, in all the years that I have been coming to Thailand I have met the scammers, the Gold diggers and just downright crazy (Ya-Ba) nut jobs, I love my life now, I have a beautiful lady who takes care of me, I like her family and they actually like me, why screw it up for a massage bird ?

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎04 at 9:28 PM, smotherb said:

Rationalization again, but I like it.  However, I prefer a woman who can contribute to the relationship and not just be an expense; but still think a man should have that longer leash.

I do like your rationalization about a lifetime of resources for another's child, though. How about the posit that a man should always satisfy his wife; and to do so, he must learn new moves? 

One man's rationalisation is another man's explanation :-)  

I don't completely disagree with your second statement, but think about this for a moment: why is it the man's 'job' to satisfy his wife/gf/etc more than in the other direction? This is another area in which supposedly oppressed women have the better deal. We have to work harder--we make more of an effort to guarantee the satisfaction of the other--and they're the ones making all the noise (obviously enjoying themselves) and who can pop off multiple orgasms. The 'poor' guy has to focus his efforts on her, do most of the physical work, hold back on his pleasure until she finishes (how many times?), and then pull down the shutter with little more than a grunt. I don't see a whole lot of oppression in the sack...  

10 hours ago, Docno said:

One man's rationalisation is another man's explanation :-)  

I don't completely disagree with your second statement, but think about this for a moment: why is it the man's 'job' to satisfy his wife/gf/etc more than in the other direction? This is another area in which supposedly oppressed women have the better deal. We have to work harder--we make more of an effort to guarantee the satisfaction of the other--and they're the ones making all the noise (obviously enjoying themselves) and who can pop off multiple orgasms. The 'poor' guy has to focus his efforts on her, do most of the physical work, hold back on his pleasure until she finishes (how many times?), and then pull down the shutter with little more than a grunt. I don't see a whole lot of oppression in the sack...  

Yeah, rationalization is explanation. My posit is another basic for my rationalization. If it is a man's job to satisfy his wife; then, he must be the one to develop more skills.  As previously noted, I expect the woman to be and do more than customarily expected. Life ain't fair; I  simply want what I want, when I want it and how I want it.   

Absolutely nothing wrong with having your cake and eating it too, that is, if your man enough to tell your wife how you feel and what you want to do, just out of respect for her, after all, one would have to ask ones self how one would feel is she went out and had her cake, ate it and didn't tell you.

I won't throw it in your face or anyone else's face, but it works for me and my wife respects the fact that I respected her enough to man up to her in the beginning, took her a little while to get used to it.

I hear there are a lot of woman out there that won't except it, so do't get screw driver lodged in your head, for those who are just starting out in a relationship, its always best to hit the nail on the head early, that way you can cut and move on till you find the chick that will accept it, but remember what's good for the goose, has to be good for the gander, and if she is not into that, then your onto a winner.

One life, live it, how you want it, don't be deprived of what you want out of life, but also don't rob your partner of telling her who you really are, because being in a relationship just to please your partner when you crave other things, can be boring and lead to divorce because of someone having sex with someone other than their wife.

Honesty is the best policy IMO, you would be surprised how much these girls will accept 555

• 2 weeks later...

most of them are butt ugly. If you like ugly girls its up to you

I have to agree.  17 years ago, I could find a slim, pretty woman in BKK.

Now I'm on a visit to BKK from Myanmar and the city seems full of lard-buckets. I'd get more satisfaction (and save money) by buying a block of lard, a rubber glove and flying my kite..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived