Trump donates first-quarter salary to National Park Service

webfact

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Love your posts Minnie but on this one I feel the following should prevail for the Donald that is.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and maytheir arms be too short to scratch

Well at least he didn't say something as ridiculous as ' cover me in honey and feed me to the lesbians', Sorry that was a quote not my words. Hahahahahaha

20 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Love your posts Minnie but on this one I feel the following should prevail for the Donald that is.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and maytheir arms be too short to scratch

I believe the prophet's words were, "May the fetus of a syphilitic leper encrust itself on your teeth."

4 hours ago, sanukjim said:

Check out what it cost for the Obamas to vacation in Hawaii many many times.

Were their vacations (all the expenses) paid by the taxpayers? 

Edited by scorecard

1 hour ago, Minnie the Minx said:

I'm definitely liking the above because it is true as.

Trump got in, the others *cough* who should be in jail didn't.  In my opinion of course. I don't think there is one thing he hasn't done since coming into office he hasn't promised to do.

Immigration for one, sure yell out Islamaphobia.

You just said it. Trump has not kept his promise to prosecute Hillary. There are so many other unkept promises and blatant untruths; where do we start to list them? 

12 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Just his books made millions. He was a millionaire.  There are many links to his wealth if you cared to look. I'm not   sure what wealthy means to each person. 

I know this well.  He was a millionaire when he became president.  But barely.  Nothing compared to Trump and his cabinet.  Being a millionaire doesn't mean you are wealthy.

http://time.com/money/4439729/barack-obama-net-worth-55th-birthday/

2004: He earns a salary of $60,287 from the Illinois State Senate and $32,144 from the University of Chicago Law School, where he taught. The president also has assets in four financial funds worth between $50,000 and $100,000 each.

2008: When Obama is sworn in as president, he owns somewhere between $1 million and $5.1 million in U.S. Treasury bills.

2009: Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize, which comes with a $1.4 million award. He donates it to an assortment of charities.

No comparison to the current president.

8 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

Where indeed. I'm keeping up with the news.

Update us please.

If you don't know the latest on Trump's progress, you're not keeping up with the news.  Several sites out there that are tracking.  Net: He's barely gotten anything done.  Just caused turmoil.

11 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

Trump got in, the others *cough* who should be in jail didn't.  In my opinion of course. I don't think there is one thing he hasn't done since coming into office he hasn't promised to do.

Let me refresh your memory. Promised  Day 1 repeal and replace ACA with program that covers everyone, cheaper and better care. Plenty more where that came from

12 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

Where indeed. I'm keeping up with the news.

Update us please.

If you were indeed keeping up with the news, I am sure you would not have to ask.

Well, where to begin; the choice of broken promises is so broad and the list of lies so many. All you have to do is google, “Trump Promises” and “Trump Lies” and there will be many, many hits.

I will admit, some of his promises are worthy pursuits and might still be accomplished.

However, as a Trumpeter, I doubt you would believe anything which disagrees with Trump—that is why he wants you to believe it’s all fake news. Sure, what do authoritarian despots do to gain control over the sheep? They discredit the media for starters, so they can convince the sheep to comply, because only their news is true news.  

Look back through history; if you can research and think objectively.

I was interested in Trump at first, but binned him when he won the primary and continued thrashing around like a bull in a china shop.  I still agree with some agenda items in broad strokes.  Details, execution and how they are communicated to the public..... atrocious. 

Trump ought to get a genuine "atta boy" about not taking/donating his salary.   He and his boys have screwed the pooch so badly so early, it's barely an honorable mention.

At any rate, the system and the real entrenched power brokers have been handed a basket of lemons, and accordingly, are making lemonade.  Trump and his crew aren't the first blustering, transient nincompoops to come along in their world.  Trump had a shot at changing that, even just a little bit, but blew it.  Bigly.

15 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

How about pushing for a health care bill that massively violated his promises? Does that qualify? Or does his failure to push it through congress mean that it doesn't count?

You just said it. Trump has not kept his promise to prosecute Hillary. There are so many other unkept promises and blatant untruths; where do we start to list them? 

Trump or any other president cannot under US law order a prosecution of anyone. Get the facts instead of fake facts Donny pulled out of his ass to get you to vote for him. Sheesh!

1 minute ago, jerojero said:

Trump or any other president cannot under US law order a prosecution of anyone. Get the facts instead of fake facts Donny pulled out of his ass to get you to vote for him. Sheesh!

Agreed!  Sad for the millions who actually bought into this BS during the elections.  And voted for him due to the chants "put her in jail". LOL  I think a wall was part of those chants also.

7 minutes ago, jerojero said:

Duh, I was not agreeing with the Trumpet or believing he can do many of the things he swears he will do. Read the post to which I responded; Minnie was saying Trump had done everything he promised. Sheesh--you sure you're not Trumpster?

3 hours ago, smotherb said:
Duh, I was not agreeing with the Trumpet or believing he can do many of the things he swears he will do. Read the post to which I responded; Minnie was saying Trump had done everything he promised. Sheesh--you sure you're not Trumpster?

Duh. Trump is a total <deleted> Idiot. Sound like I support the Donny Retard?

10 hours ago, stevenl said:

Yes, it will be a deductible. Still I like the gesture.

I am not sure about this.   For something to be a charitable deduction, I think an organization has to be a recognized charity, usually a 501(c)3.   I don't know that the National Park Service falls into that category.   However, it might be deductible in some other tax category.  

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

I am not sure about this.   For something to be a charitable deduction, I think an organization has to be a recognized charity, usually a 501(c)3.   I don't know that the National Park Service falls into that category.   However, it might be deductible in some other tax category.  

According to the IRS, donations to the following entities are tax-deductible, so long as they do not benefit any specific individual: Churches, synagogues, temples, mosques, and other religious organizations. Federal, state, and local governments, if your contribution is solely for public purpose.

http://tax.findlaw.com/federal-taxes/charitable-contributions.html

On 04/04/2017 at 3:02 PM, Pinot said:

Donates his salary after being called out for not doing it. Cheeto Jesus is the worst President...ever. When you consider how horrible GW Bush was, that's saying something. 

Plenty of more time to prove you right.G W took 8 years to reach that status.