90 Day reporting question

Here is my question.

I had a SETV from Hong Kong and entered Thailand on that SETV on 31 December on a then 60 day SETV.

On 5 February 2017 I had a fall and broke a bone in my left arm.

On 10 March I had an operation to reset the broken bone in my left arm.

During the time in  hospital my 60 day SETV was extended for 30 days for medical treatment in a hospital in Bangkok. under a doctor's care.

I now have a Medical extension until May 27, 2017 as I am under doctor's care during my recuperation from the operation and am visiting the hospital and the doctor for out-patient treatment during that time.

Obviously I am either past the 90 day stay deadline  in Thailand or soon to be.
I presume therefore, I need to do a 90 day report soon if not now.

But I need someone who can advise me as to whether I should go to immigration and do a 90 day report or not.

Any "expert" who can advise me?

It is beyond my   previous  experience and I need advice.

Edited by IMA_FARANG
Added a coment

Your 60 day extension for medical care application counted as a 90 day report since that would be considered your first extension that allowed you to stay longer than 90 days.

If you got another extension you would be due a a report 90 days from the date you applied for the 60 day extension.

Can I clarify this a little so that is very clear.

The first 60 day extension counted as a 90 day report, however, if you get another 60 day extension then you would be due to make a 90 day report based on the date that you applied for the FIRST extension, which would put a report due somewhere around 26th June 2017 (that date is not exact, just for info).

41 minutes ago, Mattd said:

Can I clarify this a little so that is very clear.

The first 60 day extension counted as a 90 day report, however, if you get another 60 day extension then you would be due to make a 90 day report based on the date that you applied for the FIRST extension, which would put a report due somewhere around 26th June 2017 (that date is not exact, just for info).

Unless the IO gives the OP a different report date.

In cases like this I expect they would consider that each extension satisfied the need to report.

1 hour ago, IMA_FARANG said:

But I need someone who can advise me as to whether I should go to immigration and do a 90 day report or not.

There is no need for you to report.

If you apply for another extension you should ask the IO whether or not a report is required 90 days from your first extension application date, but I am sure it won't be.