Rabies shots, pet sterilizations offered

Rimmer

Rabies shots, pet sterilizations offered

1236-NEWS13-PIC1-696x522.jpg

PATTAYA:--Pattaya continued its campaign to offer free rabies vaccinations and pet sterilizations, this time on Soi Bongkot.

The city launched its drive to control animal populations March 1 and will continue throughout the summer.

In addition to shots and birth-control, the clinic offered pet owners advice on proper care during the summer heat, including providing enough water, shelter and baths.

Veterinaries will join the Public Health Department to offer shots from 8:30 a.m. until noon, and sterilizations until 3:30 p.m.

Each of Pattaya’s 42 neighborhoods will have services offered at temples and community centers through June.

Source: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/rabies-shots-pet-sterilizations-offered-169749

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-04-07

10 hours ago, jaywalker said:

If all the idiots that feed soi dogs would haul them down for both services offered, it might be the beginning of putting a dent in the overall issue.

I've taken care of plenty of soi dogs that were sick. I buy medicine, vaccines, food like chicken and pork.

I had to be gone for 11 months. When I got back she was at a new home and healthy she remembered me and was very happy to see me. Last year she died from some virus it wasn't poison as two dogs at my apartment I take care of died from the same thing they were the owners dogs.

I normally give the dogs a flea and tic medicine and wipe the down with mammy poko baby wips. In 5 to 7 days all but one made a complete turn around. The other had cancer. My favorite was a dog I called old man 2 times a day I would feed him I gave him a bath he was happy to see me every day. He was about 13 years old so the other dogs would get food easier. I went one day to feed him and he had died.

My dog gets yearly shots was fixed he was a street dog I got from the flood.

I like to see more programs where dogs get fixed. The shots are great if the dog gets it in time.

At least someone is doing something about the problem.

The virus seemed to have killed a lot of dogs.

Edited by USPatriot