How to get cash if only have Ebanking??

Hello,

I really do not know what subforum to use so feel free to move the post to the right one.

I travelled today to Sattahip area for the weekend, I should be back in Bangkok on Sunday by lunch time.

When arrived here I realised I forgot my bank card at home and have little cash, around 200 baht from what I think I need still at least 80 for gas to come back.

Is there any expat in the area that would be so kind to accept a bank transfer from my ebanking and give me a little bit of cash?

Otherwise, is there any other way I can get cash using my ebanking?

I saw no branches of my Bank open in the area on Saturday.

If not tomorrow I will have breakfast and directly go back to Bangkok. Silly because I just arrived :-(

Why not use your ebank to Western union yourself some cash. Or did you forget your ID as well? Who only leaves the house with 300 baht in their kick?

Edited by starky

Someone needs to learn to read.

I  F O R G O T it means U N I N T E N C I O N A L L Y

How can I send money to Western union with my ebanking? It does not appear as a biller in my ebanking. Also no offices of Western union in Sattahip.

1 hour ago, Tarukhtah said:

How can I send money to Western union with my ebanking? It does not appear as a biller in my ebanking. Also no offices of Western union in Sattahip.

If you can access net banking you can use Western Union.. How about PayPal? How about a friend sends you some money instead of a stranger on a forum? better yet I'm calling bullshit on your whole story as a quick google search shows exactly where the western union office is in Sattahip. So take your 80 baht and jump on a bus. 

Edited by starky

10 hours ago, Tarukhtah said:

I saw no branches of my Bank open in the area on Saturday.

It's a big area so am not surprised that you did not "see" a branch.  Especially since 10 hours ago all banks were closed and they are just opening NOW on the "real"  Saturday 

Why don' t you try the search function for your online bank and find a local branch

You obviously have Internet access so a search is feasable

So:

- No branches of MY bank open on Saturday nearby.

- I went to two western union branches I found in the area: no way to pay with bank transfer. Either accept cash or cash.

:-/ no bullshit

If drive to Pattaya already can go home.

If an expat over here would be willing to make me the favour he will get a bottle of wine.

2 hours ago, Tarukhtah said:

Sattahip doesnt have a Post Office ? All  major Post Offices have W.U.

When people use the "quote" its because thats what they are responding to, if the info has moved on they may not have seen the update. With that attitude you'll get nowhere mate. Get on with it,  I'm out.