How to recover line acount , when password unknown ?

Sandman77

Since my old iPhone not start anymore and hangs while booting I lost one of my line acount!

The problem !

I only know the id not exactly sure what email address or phone number I was using

I can try different numbers , with the risk that I use , without knowing a phone number that I use for another acount with the result that all chats was gone !

Someone told me , if you use same line acount on 2 device chat will be only deleted if you use it for example same id one on iPad the other on iPhone , but if used and registered by email and using same acount and 2 identical phones will be used for the same line acount nothing of the old chat will be deleted in meantime on my new line acount I save my chat in iCloud that i can easily restore , but when only line Id is known is there also away to recover the password , when no email Andress is connected to the acount ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Uhm your message is rather confusing and difficult to read, but essentially if you don't have your email registered to your account then you cannot recover your password.

You have lost all your chat records.

Simply make a new account. Don't forget to register an email address.