Shoe sizes.

Hutch68

Hi I am a size 9 so I know what size to buy, my wife is a 3 in uk sizes. My lad though I don't know, when I was his age I think I was a 3 maybe 2, I'm in Denmark now then Holland so I will buy him some clogs. I would say his feet are now 15cm long so what size would that be in both the uk, Denmark and Holland? Are clogs a wise shoe for Thailand or will he go a clip clippety klop up the stairs?

I am from Holland and I would say clogs are cruel and unusual punishment. Though plenty of people like them (usually old farmers). There is no flexibility in clogs its just wood. I personally would not give it to a kid. How about some nice flip flops or kids sport shoes or something. 

32 minutes ago, robblok said:

I am from Holland and I would say clogs are cruel and unusual punishment. Though plenty of people like them (usually old farmers). There is no flexibility in clogs its just wood. I personally would not give it to a kid. How about some nice flip flops or kids sport shoes or something. 

Second that

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Kids like chocolate and love sci-fi !

Why not get him some space cake ?, I hear it's popular in Holland !

IMG_2536.JPG

Yea and he'll have clogs on then won't he? It does look tasty though, I may try a little without the garnish.