Yingluck spends Bt2.65m a month, court told in failed injunction bid

webfact

32 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

You would think numbers like this would turn off the adoration from dirt poor people but no....they will continue to grovel at her feet.   Just how <deleted> stupid can poor folks be ?

Yes makes one wonder. We idolize power. We follow the wrong people for the wrong reasons. I like pickles but I think the world is in a real pickle today. Well my days are number the baton  is all polished up and ready to pass. Sorry you kids out there we <deleted> it up

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

Im sure Prayuth and his cohorts are spending far more of the publics money trying to dream up ideas to bring her down for any reason at all.

The whole case is a farce. She was the elected PM, had the power to do what she did and it lost money and advantaged a few.

Seems to be very similar to the  way the military operates.

'...and advantaged a few....'

Ironic words, yes a few were advantaged, her cronies.  

45 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

You would think numbers like this would turn off the adoration from dirt poor people but no....they will continue to grovel at her feet.   Just how <deleted> stupid can poor folks be ?

Smart enough to chose from a rather pathetic field. Really a situation whereby none offer a better option to the poor folks. Some of the policies like healthcare and village fund did hit their soft spots.

You would think numbers like this would turn off the adoration from dirt poor people but no....they will continue to grovel at her feet.   Just how  stupid can poor folks be ?

When you're poor and money is thrown at you via subsidies, tax reductions, zero interest loans and cash, you'll keep voting for that.

23 minutes ago, jerojero said:

When you're poor and money is thrown at you via subsidies, tax reductions, zero interest loans and cash, you'll keep voting for that.

A simple election formula in any country if you can afford and not fall into Greece type debts.

14 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

A simple election formula in any country if you can afford and not fall into Greece type debts.

Then you let another party take power and clean up your mess and then quickly buy (buy) your way back into power and collusion, etc.

Not rocket science but sure is highly immoral and unethical. 

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Smart enough to chose from a rather pathetic field. Really a situation whereby none offer a better option to the poor folks. Some of the policies like healthcare and village fund did hit their soft spots.

Yes the WHOLE field, ALL parties is pathetic. 

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

And who instigated that I wonder. 

I have a client like this in china... That's about 60k GBP a month? Expensive mortgage, a few cars on hp, kids at expensive private school, nice food, clothes and eating at expensive restaurants and a monthly excursion...and it all adds up. But that's not much for a billionaire. If she's got the money then why not! I would.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The very moment she disclosed that she spent 450,000 Baht a month to "visit her former constituents" she should've been immediately slapped with yet another charge as she clearly defied her ban from politics. And if "visiting former constituents" is not a political activity, what is? Especially with all that media coverage, the handing out of gifts and the obvious glee she bathes in when she has herself worshipped by those poor sods...  

6 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

just like trumpers and many others worldwide.

8 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Or perhaps she and her scaly brother know well they can easily take advantage of the mis-aligned illogical adoration. 

6 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

The very moment she disclosed that she spent 450,000 Baht a month to "visit her former constituents" she should've been immediately slapped with yet another charge as she clearly defied her ban from politics. And if "visiting former constituents" is not a political activity, what is? Especially with all that media coverage, the handing out of gifts and the obvious glee she bathes in when she has herself worshipped by those poor sods...  

Good thinking. I am all for the junta slapping on more and more charges against those who disagree with them. More, more and more still, daily - by the hour, even. What else could it do but show them up in an even more positive light? Better yet, let them employ Soviet - style Troikas with the power of life and death to really get democracy back on the move...

Whenever a person, like this yingcock and her cheapo family thinks that the only way to get rich is to take advantage of others, I have to laugh.

If they don't have enough brains to get money otherwise then why even try? Just to be laughed at constantly and be hated on? I think she spends two mill a month on medical expenses, trying to get a brain implant.

Whenever a person, like this yingcock and her cheapo family thinks that the only way to get rich is to take advantage of others, I have to laugh.
If they don't have enough brains to get money otherwise then why even try? Just to be laughed at constantly and be hated on? I think she spends two mill a month on medical expenses, trying to get a brain implant.

Profound. ..

This is roughly the amount some 300 of her voters would earn, if they would be paid the governmental minimum wage as promised by her as an election promise. Or some 600 to 750 illegal Burmese or Cambodians who ultimately do the job. 

Rainy days ahead ..... Burberry might only run on two daily shifts now in their boots production department then ! 

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Wondering if her minders are paid for by taxpayers because she's an ex PM?

I thought that was why the benevolent military allocated chaps to follow her around all the time?

On 4/13/2017 at 0:37 AM, spiderorchid said:

Not too many replies from the red shirts, but they are used to ducking and weaving. She should be charged with inciting criminal activities including murder

Why? Is there any evidence whatsoever that she ever incited criminal activities. including murder?

9 hours ago, JAG said:

Why? Is there any evidence whatsoever that she ever incited criminal activities. including murder?

Is there any evidence that she did not. She led a party that lied about rice schemes, computers for every school child and so on. Her senior party leaders and she never did call for a genuine stop to the killings and violence that her party started. A leader must always take responsibility. Except that she lead a rabble, so she says "It was not my fault, my rabble got out of hand" Pathetic