Thailand’s credit-rating ceiling maintained at ‘A+’

snoop1130

Thailand’s credit-rating ceiling maintained at ‘A+’

By The Nation

The Japan Credit Rating Agency has maintained Thailand’s credit-rating ceiling at “A+” with “stable” outlook, the Public Debt Management Office of the Finance Ministry reported no Wednesday.

The JCR also announced on April 3 that it had given the Thai government a foreign-currency long-term issuer rating of “A-” and “stable” and a local-currency long-term issuer rating of “A” and “stable”.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30312145

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-4-12

Thailand | Credit Rating

Standard & Poor's credit rating for Thailand stands at BBB+ with stable outlook. Moody's credit rating for Thailand was last set at Baa1 with stable outlook. Fitch's credit rating for Thailand was last reported at BBB+ with stable outlook. In general, a credit rating is used by sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and other investors to gauge the credit worthiness of Thailand thus having a big impact on the country's borrowing costs. This page includes the government debt credit rating for Thailand as reported by major credit rating agencies. 4/12/2017

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/thailand/rating

Talking up the finances will do U no good there's google to obtain the correct version of events , the Junta must live in the past if they  think anyone believes the lies and the twisting of the truth, any how who in the hell is Japan credit rating, another example of B/S from the masters of spin...............................................:coffee1:.

With so much Japanese investment here that is what you would expect but sadly it stands for not much outside this neck of the woods. BBB+ and BAA1 does say more. A few years ago all Thias in my family had money in the bank and new cars/pick-ups now like most of the others in the village they have loans and struggling to pay them. The only ones who have money round here at the ones at the top who just a few months ago where offering from b300 to B2000 for votes for top jobs around here. Some took the 300 and 2000 but voted for the giver of 2000. I tried to say this was corruption but was told its the Thai way and mind my own business. Seems you can buy anything here except FAIRNESS

1 hour ago, chainarong said:

Talking up the finances will do U no good there's google to obtain the correct version of events , the Junta must live in the past if they  think anyone believes the lies and the twisting of the truth, any how who in the hell is Japan credit rating, another example of B/S from the masters of spin...............................................:coffee1:.

to be fair... JCR's A- rating is just one step above the rating of the "big three".

The JCR also announced on April 3 that it had given the Thai government a foreign-currency long-term issuer rating of “A-” and “stable”

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, Naam said:

to be fair... JCR's A- rating is just one step above the rating of the "big three".

Thanks, Never heard of that one, then again not being a bank or lending Institution I'm not in that line of business, although the Thai crew think I'm a ATM........................................:cheesy: