Is this a scam?

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Cash on delivery is available, why not order and take a look. Nothing to loose.

I don't really need a dash cam, so why should I order, look at it and send it back?

It did strike me though that they price 2 cams and 2 micro sd cards at a price lower than 2 sd cards would be at an IT centre.

And yes you have to lose, because even Lazada can refuse a item you sxend back within the required period.

A friend just git the T-shirt with a Himedia box

Edited by janclaes47

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Sorry, but why would you be even looking if you dont want one or need one and then post about it ? 

Maybe because I'm bored?

Or was it that I opened the Lazada homepage., and just clicked on the first picture that popped up?

Just now, Lamkyong said:

like you were advised  order cod  if you do not want refuse delivery

You are not allowed to open the package on delivery.

And it should be clear already that I opened the thread to find what the opinion was about this.

If I had opened a thread a few weeks ago about a cheap trip to Japan, would I have got the same responses?/

2 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

You are not allowed to open the package on delivery.

And it should be clear already that I opened the thread to find what the opinion was about this.

If I had opened a thread a few weeks ago about a cheap trip to Japan, would I have got the same responses?/

ok dont open

3 minutes ago, dabhand said:

OP you have your answers. Bt370 for 2 sd cards / Bt299 for the dashcam = Bt669. Lazada price = Bt649.

Bt20 scam? Up to you.

There are 2 dash cams included. 2 x 299 = 598 in my book.

Please post a link where I can purchase 2 x 32 Gb micro sd cards for 370 Baht.

Last time I checked, and that was yesterday, the cheapest one I could find was still over 400 Baht. For 1 that is, not for 2

1 minute ago, thequietman said:

Get this one. I have it for 3 years now with no problems. Good picture and sound. 

http://www.lazada.co.th/vehicle-black-super-car-camera-full-hd-menu-thai-k6000-micro-sdcard-32g-2-5930359.html?ff=1

You obviously havnt read the previous posts. He doesnt want one or need one, he was just bored !!!

Just now, CharlieH said:

You obviously havnt read the previous posts. He doesnt want one or need one, he was just bored !!!

No, I asked a question, may be you missed the question mark at the end of the thread title.

Or isn't that what a forum is for, sharing opinions?

Just now, CharlieH said:

I thought he was being sarcastic. However my advice holds. Isn't what he is doing regarded as trolling? This site has gone to the dogs !