Share your workout of the day here

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I bike 5-7 days a week between 25 and 75 K. I free weight 3 times a week and walk 5-7 days a week 5,000 -17000 steps. 

Wish I could....BUT, I hate walking, swimming, bicycles....But it's great we all can find something to stress the body a bit...Especially us old folk....Sorry, hansum old folk...:giggle:

I get up at 3:00 a.m. five days a week. 10 minutes Yoga, 20 minutes free weights, 30 minutes elliptical cross trainer. I had to buy the stuff, there's no gym open early enough in the morning and at the end of the day, I'm too wiped out to fight for machines. I DO have more weight on the bar, this was just for the picture.

home gym.jpg

Remember this song.............:stoner:.....We are all different, some when age accept they just must get old because their age says that, up to you as they say.....I personally enjoy pushing my barrier.......Up to you.....

On 4/15/2017 at 7:12 AM, colinneil said:

My exercise this morning, 15 minutes lifting a 3kg dumb bell.

Wife exercising my legs.

Then exercised my right arm lifting my cup of coffee.

Sounds like me; I live in a three story row-house, so I climb the stairs several times a day. I do regular 12 ounce curls--beers, cocktails, coffee or juices. My left ankle gets as good a work-out as possible--shifting  my Harley on rides. I do ride an exercise bike an hour at a time, but not every day.

Archived