Share your workout of the day here

As I thought it was tooooo hot, covered gym but no A/C....But ol' Trans tried......:stoner:

Upright rows, traps/shoulders....using easy bar (curling)...Weight in pounds and reps...

50x15, 60x10, 50x20, 60x12....

Lat pull down...

70x15, 90x10, 90x10..

Just got back into curling, have a joint prob but working on it....easy bar..

Standing, 50x15, preacher, 70x10, standing, 50x15, 80x10, 50x20...

Fulcrum machine, me one end, weight the other, fulcrum is not at equal lengths so not moving the actual loaded weight...Triceps, pecs and upper lats...

300x10, 150x20, 300x10, 150x20....

I was finished after that weee lot.....:stoner:

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I walk  200 meters  to my 7-11  every morning to buy my 8 bottles of piss for the day ...

then back home and  start drinking my piss .... so my elbow gets plenty of exercise all day.

:burp:

If I go back 20 years I could not lift a glass of wine laying on the sofa....TRUE....:shock1:

1 hour ago, transam said:

As I thought it was tooooo hot, covered gym but no A/C....But ol' Trans tried......:stoner:

Upright rows, traps/shoulders....using easy bar (curling)...Weight in pounds and reps...

50x15, 60x10, 50x20, 60x12....

Lat pull down...

70x15, 90x10, 90x10..

Just got back into curling, have a joint prob but working on it....easy bar..

Standing, 50x15, preacher, 70x10, standing, 50x15, 80x10, 50x20...

Fulcrum machine, me one end, weight the other, fulcrum is not at equal lengths so not moving the actual loaded weight...Triceps, pecs and upper lats...

300x10, 150x20, 300x10, 150x20....

I was finished after that weee lot.....:stoner:

Thats ok trans but can you perform at home after all that?

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Not quite what i meant but hey if your happy  !! enjoy !!

I know what you meant, ol' Trans does his thing OK, BUT, Mrs.Trans does not like my boobs are now bigger than hers, and l don't mean man boobs.....I can flex mine....I am giving her practice and training though....:giggle:

Forty minute swim this morning.

20 minute walk this evening after dinner. Helps to reduce the post dining sugar spike so I've read.

That may, or may not be true, but I still enjoy it.

For anyone that wants to get a bit serious about working out, there are many many vids on you tube. However, my favourite is athlean-x.com. I have been following him for years. AND...if you're cheap ( like me ) it won't cost you a baht. This guy is amazing. He puts out a video every week...covers EVERYTHING. He even has a food plan for the really serious exercise people, or anyone for that matter. Of course you CAN buy into any number of his workout training programs...up 2 u.

Oh yeah, in order to receive his videos, all you have to do is subscribe to his channel.

1 hour ago, UPDEHSOI said:

For anyone that wants to get a bit serious about working out, there are many many vids on you tube. However, my favourite is athlean-x.com. I have been following him for years. AND...if you're cheap ( like me ) it won't cost you a baht. This guy is amazing. He puts out a video every week...covers EVERYTHING. He even has a food plan for the really serious exercise people, or anyone for that matter. Of course you CAN buy into any number of his workout training programs...up 2 u.

Oh yeah, in order to receive his videos, all you have to do is subscribe to his channel.

Have a look at Damien Patrick on youtube...

On 4/17/2017 at 4:33 PM, Moonlover said:

20 minute walk this evening after dinner. Helps to reduce the post dining sugar spike so I've read.

I think I'll give that a try.

I have difficulties keeping my blood sugar under control.

9 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

I think I'll give that a try.

I have difficulties keeping my blood sugar under control.

Admirable decision Jai Dee. There are many websites which allude to the benefits of walking and health. Here's one of particular interest to you:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/walking-and-diabetes.html

Just do it! Step out and enjoy.

On 4/17/2017 at 3:17 PM, steven100 said:

I walk  200 meters  to my 7-11  every morning to buy my 8 bottles of piss for the day ...

then back home and  start drinking my piss .... so my elbow gets plenty of exercise all day.

:burp:

What about the other elbow? :drunk:

24 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Steven does not drink wine Trans, he drinks piss.:bah:

your funny ....  I just call it that ... it's just beer ..    and yes I'm getting a bit drunk at the moment ,   i've had 4 large bottles already :burp:

yesterday I had beer all day then 3/4 bottle of wine and boy I woke up with a sore head this morning .....

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

your funny ....  I just call it that ... it's just beer ..    and yes I'm getting a bit drunk at the moment ,   i've had 4 large bottles already :burp:

yesterday I had beer all day then 3/4 bottle of wine and boy I woke up with a sore head this morning .....

Som nam na.:cheesy:

11 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Colin do you mean cleaning the house??

Did the same gym workout today...Soooooo bloody hot I had to give up......BUT, I could still lift a beer glass when I got home, it's my protein intake....Phew......:stoner:

1 minute ago, transam said:

Did the same gym workout today...Soooooo bloody hot I had to give up......BUT, I could still lift a beer glass when I got home, it's my protein intake....Phew......:stoner:

I was referring to colins comment "Thats ok trans but can you perform at home after all that?" just could not resist

5 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

I was referring to colins comment "Thats ok trans but can you perform at home after all that?" just could not resist

I know....:stoner:.....I do talk gibberish after a workout....Takes a day for my ol' gray cells to sort themselves out....:laugh:

Archived