Four youths injured in small bomb explosion

rooster59

Four youths injured in small bomb explosion 

121_Bomb.jpg

Four youths in Kalasin province were injured after the ping pong home made small bombs they were making exploded yesterday.

The incident happened at a home in Bua Khao subdistrict of Kuchinarai district.

The four youths were identified as Thiradej Tannapruek, Chirawin Intring, Anusorn Chaiman and Rithidej Siriken.

One youth, Rithidej, believed to be the bomb maker had his hands cut off.

Police and soldiers inspecting the house found pieces of nails, screws, metals and gun powder.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/four-youths-injured-small-bomb-explosion/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-04-15

40 minutes ago, Hereinthailand said:

Wow some of you are some rotten people wishing they were injured. Maybe they were just kids having fun, is everyone a terrorist now ? Im sure you were all perfect angels as children.

Congratulations. You have made the most idiotic TV comment of the month, maybe the year. You think it's childish fun to make bombs that, as they demonstrated, can blow hands off as well as blast shrapnel - nails and screws - into the face etc. So yes, a pity they didn't all blow themselves up instead of just one losing his hands. Vermin.

I just hope you were trying to be sarcastic (and failing), because I'd hate to think anyone could be that stupid and still be breathing.

1 hour ago, Hereinthailand said:

Wow some of you are some rotten people wishing they were injured. Maybe they were just kids having fun, is everyone a terrorist now ? Im sure you were all perfect angels as children.

Making bombs is having "fun"? Are you for real?

Stupid is as stupid does,comes to mind and/or - when u play with fire you can get burned. 

52 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:
1 hour ago, Hereinthailand said:

52 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Congratulations. You have made the most idiotic TV comment of the month, maybe the year. You think it's childish fun to make bombs that, as they demonstrated, can blow hands off as well as blast shrapnel - nails and screws - into the face etc. So yes, a pity they didn't all blow themselves up instead of just one losing his hands. Vermin.

I just hope you were trying to be sarcastic (and failing), because I'd hate to think anyone could be that stupid and still be breathing.

At 11 years old my friend and I discovered how to make gun-powder....  after playing around we'd started making small little bombs when the local Chemist alerted our parents...  We had no idea's of the potential dangers we were about to place ourselves in making what were small (2-4" long) pipe bombs...  We were just kids messing around....

Perhaps you think we were Vermin... however, others would suggest we were just kids who'd discovered gun-powder... we didn't deserve to loose our hands.

Whether this is the same, I'm not sure... It 'Could' have been kids messing around, but if it wasn't, then its something much more sinister - The difference should be clear for the BiB to recognise...

Wow I have metal scraps nails screws even some gas and oil around somewhere, does that make me a bomber ??? No where in the article are they accused of doing any harm to anyone but themselves. Its songkran, ever hear of making your own fireworks in thailand ??? lots of people do it and some of them dont know what they are doing and this is what happens. Grow up and see the real world as it is not your sick imagination.

2 hours ago, Hereinthailand said:

Wow I have metal scraps nails screws even some gas and oil around somewhere, does that make me a bomber ??? No where in the article are they accused of doing any harm to anyone but themselves. Its songkran, ever hear of making your own fireworks in thailand ??? lots of people do it and some of them dont know what they are doing and this is what happens. Grow up and see the real world as it is not your sick imagination.

Making bombs or making fireworks are two different things!

4 hours ago, Hereinthailand said:

Police and soldiers inspecting the house found pieces of nails, screws, metals and gun powder.

Sounds like schrapnel to me and that's always more fun than just fire crackers huh?

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

At 11 years old my friend and I discovered how to make gun-powder....  after playing around we'd started making small little bombs when the local Chemist alerted our parents...  We had no idea's of the potential dangers we were about to place ourselves in making what were small (2-4" long) pipe bombs...  We were just kids messing around....

Perhaps you think we were Vermin... however, others would suggest we were just kids who'd discovered gun-powder... we didn't deserve to loose our hands.

Whether this is the same, I'm not sure... It 'Could' have been kids messing around, but if it wasn't, then its something much more sinister - The difference should be clear for the BiB to recognise...

If you read the report you would see that the police found screws and nails and metal. So no, not just playing around with gunpowder. They were planning to maim or kill. So vermin.

2 hours ago, Hereinthailand said:

If you've been in Thailand for any length of time you'll know that for many, many years there have been feuds between rival colleges in which people are killed or injured by bombs, knifes and anything else these citizens in the land of smiles can get their hands on. I'd guess, that with the stuff found at the site, these little charmers were planning to inflict a few injuries or death on rival students.

6 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

If you read the report you would see that the police found screws and nails and metal. So no, not just playing around with gunpowder. They were planning to maim or kill. So vermin.

Yep... we had a tool box too... in it were, nuts, bolts, nails etc... plus tools of course, we also had fuse wire... 

..... If caught in the same situation as an adult I'd have a lot of explaining to do. 

That said: In this case, or at least on the face of it given the published reports so far it would appear that the guys are up to no good... the sort of no good which may imply there are 'vermin' as you so pointed out.... the Police and Soldiers also found Meth... which, when all factors considered doesn't really paint a story of misadventure and high-spirits..

Edited by richard_smith237

4 hours ago, Hereinthailand said:

'Wow I have metal scraps nails screws even some gas and oil around somewhere, does that make me a bomber ???'

In that situation? You suggest an alternative, ideally an intelligent one. 

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Dear moderater is calling another member "sick" not Flaming. 

From the forum rules:

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately via the report function. We do have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so if we determine that removal is necessary. Please use the report button only for posts in blatant violation of the forum rules. Misuse of the report button is not allowed. Removal is a manual process so please realize we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. Responding to objectionable messages is discouraged.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/terms/

The report button is at the top of every post.