Seven teens arrested after molestation video clip goes viral

rooster59

Seven teens arrested after molestation video clip goes viral

By The Nation

Samut Prakan police arrested seven teenagers for allegedly molesting two teenage girls after the video clip of their action went viral.

The clip, which was posted on a popular Facebook page, showed the young men surrounding two teenage girls on a motorcycle and putting wet powder on them before groping their breasts.

The incident happened at the mouth of Praekkasa Soi 11 on Puttharaksa Road in Tambon Praekkasa in Samut Prakan province’s Muang district.

The seven were arrested at 8.30pm on Friday at the same spot. They were charged with obscene behaviour in a public place.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30312324

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-15

1 hour ago, tomwct said:

One of them recorded the event and then posted on Facebook!These are future MP's for Thailand. 

Then returned to the scene the next night.

They will undoubtedly develop, along with United Airlines, a deeper appreciation of the amazing power of social media. 

I am wondering what caused the girls to complain. Was it the actual act of groping of the breasts, or the fact that one of the boys posted it to Facebook?

If every boy who fondled a girls breasts got arrested, the police would have little time for any other work.

20 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

Obscene Behaviour !! Why not assault ??

Perhaps they are well connected teenagers.....

Yes sexual assault (if such a law exists in thailand?) would have sent a message that this inappropriate behaviour. But my guess is certain groups in thailand will be pushing hard for the charges to be upgraded 

Watch this space. 

4 hours ago, dddave said:

Then returned to the scene the next night.

They will undoubtedly develop, along with United Airlines, a deeper appreciation of the amazing power of social media. 

..mating season for young sparrows.

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to normal. Please post using the default forum font like everybody else does. Thank you.

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I am wondering what caused the girls to complain. Was it the actual act of groping of the breasts, or the fact that one of the boys posted it to Facebook?

If every boy who fondled a girls breasts got arrested, the police would have little time for any other work.

When I was young I spent as much time as I could fondling girls breasts.  Every time with their enthusiastic support.  I knew that if it was without their consent it would have been sexual assault and distressing and embarrassing for them.  Therefore I didn't do that.  Simple enough.

17 hours ago, darksidedog said:

" If every boy who fondled a girls breasts got arrested, the police would have little time for any other work. "

Are you insinuating that the BIB have time for any work at all, anytime ?