Thousands at U.S. rallies demand Trump release tax returns

rooster59

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, heybruce said:

Can you specify the sources I used you consider suspect?  Can you refute my facts?  Have you offered any facts yourself?  I only recall you stating your opinions about acceptable business and political ethics, but nothing specific even there.

It's time to re-read my post. Then have a nice day, week, month, year and life.

19 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

you use stories from publications with historic ties to pro democrat, liberal outlooks on us politics. they cherry pick items to justify their articles, play to their subscriber base, and generate revenue for their business... they get clicks, and clicks mean money. this happens on the conservative side, too. it's ok to do this if it helps you gather your thoughts  cohesively and develop an opinion.  but you're using selected items to meet an agenda from a news publication that is a business...  the difference between us is I do not need  to post links to conservative sources to imply I am using facts. you can do that if it makes you feel you're correct.  please have yourself a wonderful evening.

15 hours ago, heybruce said:

Can you specify the sources I used you consider suspect?  Can you refute my facts?  Have you offered any facts yourself?  I only recall you stating your opinions about acceptable business and political ethics, but nothing specific even there.

1 hour ago, Ramen087 said:

It's time to re-read my post. Then have a nice day, week, month, year and life.

I re-read your post.

"you use stories from publications with historic ties to pro democrat, liberal outlooks on us politics."

Please identify the publications you say I use.

"you're using selected items to meet an agenda from a news publication that is a business"

I am drawing obvious conclusions--Trump is using the office of the presidency for personal gain and ignoring established ethical practices--based on facts that you have not refuted.

"the difference between us is I do not need  to post links to conservative sources to imply I am using facts"

Once again, I don't recall you using facts, referenced or otherwise.

16 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I re-read your post.

"you use stories from publications with historic ties to pro democrat, liberal outlooks on us politics."

"you're using selected items to meet an agenda from a news publication that is a business"

I am drawing obvious conclusions--Trump is using the office of the presidency for personal gain and ignoring established ethical practices--based on facts that you have not refuted.

"the difference between us is I do not need  to post links to conservative sources to imply I am using facts"

perhaps you should work on understanding my post that you quoted, and now please have a nice day, week, month, year and life

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

I re-read your post.

perhaps you should work on understanding my post that you quoted, and now please have a nice day, week, month, year and life

I read your words.  I took them at face value.  I asked reasonable questions.  Now I understand your fondness for Trump, you and he share a common trait:

“This is what makes covering Donald Trump so very difficult: what does he mean when he says words?” Zachary Taylor, CNN editor.

What do you mean when you post words?

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I read your words.  I took them at face value.  I asked reasonable questions.  Now I understand your fondness for Trump, you and he share a common trait:

“This is what makes covering Donald Trump so very difficult: what does he mean when he says words?” Zachary Taylor, CNN editor.

What do you mean when you post words?

I suspect he doesn't actually read what he writes.