Have any nice nail clips to donate???

KhonKaenKowboy

Then just take them in your carry on at CNX....They are specifically listed as you enter security...glad mine made it through, because they are high quality from the States...and cost a song..but I have had some local bought ones break into three pieces while using them.  Don't know about the wind or the other airports....

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Makes a change complaining about old and warm beer, i suppose.

regards Worgeordie

They actually have enough common sense to rotate through the freezer at many places here in BKK, just like they used to do at Dayli.  But, I am anxiously awaiting your next review of you and your partners trip to the "Sunday Roast." Hopefully, you can get "proper" microwave Chinese veggies and of course some warm Chang in a dirty glass to wash it down...or back up.

7 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

They actually have enough common sense to rotate through the freezer at many places here in BKK, just like they used to do at Dayli.  But, I am anxiously awaiting your next review of you and your partners trip to the "Sunday Roast." Hopefully, you can get "proper" microwave Chinese veggies and of course some warm Chang in a dirty glass to wash it down...or back up.

You must have me mixed up with someone else, "Sunday roast" is made at home,

and I dont drink,

regards worgeordie

2 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

I am sure She loves it.

Who told you ?,yes she does,contrary to your belief,Thai's dont only  

eat Som tum,she enjoys Indian Curries,Grills,Italian food,Liver and Onions,

Mince beef and dumplings, Black Pudding, but we also eat Thai food,home

cooked and from the market.So where did you end up taking your new sweetheart

out for dinner ?

regards Worgeordie

Why even bother with owing a pair of nail clippers when there are so many good nail salons in Chiang Mai?  Good excuse to be fussed over by a couple of pretty girls, too.  Hubby has a mani/pedi at a professional shop about once a month.

cats-manicure-joke-pic.jpg

I used an online calculator for "Selling your hair" and it said that with my length, girth, color and virginity, my hair (should I shave my head now) is worth US$206. 

The hell with clippings....

and I dont drink,

Is that even possible? 

6 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Because their sanitation practices are poor, Nancy.  I made it to mid 50s without yellow, trench foot nails..would like to keep it that way.  A nail infection can be about as bad as a toothache.  

Man, you're more fun than a barrel of monkeys!  I've visited a Chiang Mai nail salon nearly every week for the past nine years without developing an infection and Hubby goes monthly with the same uneventful record.  It helps to stay away from dodgy-looking shops in the tourist areas that also offer massages and where the customers are bargirls getting ready for work and tourists with dreadlocks and tattoos.  

Also helps to attend to your feet regularly, rather than every six months like some guys I know.  You don't want anything sharper than a pumice-surfaced foot file to be used to remove the gnarly build-up from the back of your heels and ball of the foot.  If they bring out anything with a razor blade, it's time to leave the shop.   And if they have to dig under your toenails with a sharp object to get out the dirt -- you're not bathing often enough.

Archived