Woman returns lost wallet and more than Bt55,000

webfact

Woman returns lost wallet and more than Bt55,000
By The Nation

5f6a97554800b40ffa65d2178820adf2-1.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- A 63-year-old woman returned a wallet containing Bt55,320 in cash to its rightful owner at Bangkok’s Sang Sue Police Station on Thursday at 11am.

Angsuna Chanchuapaopan found the lost wallet along with a bank account book at the Sam Sen Post Office after a man sitting next to her got up and left before she could tell him he had forgotten his wallet. 

She brought the wallet to police to help locate him, deputy inspector Pol Captian Suthat Kaewsomsri said. 

Police traced the wallet’s owner, who was identified as Chonlathit Preechadech, from the bank account book and the man came to collect the wallet at 11.40am and thanked Angsuna.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30312808

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-20

4 minutes ago, thequietman said:

I lost my keys yesterday. Luckily a man I don't know seen me getting up and leaving them behind. He rushed to me and declared I had left my keys. He then gave me the keys. I was soooo happy. Thank you Thailand.

Pictures to follow. :saai:

You don't need to point at the keys.:smile:

There is a mysterious count-down going on here. 3 days ago a school girl returned 200,000 baht, 2 days ago a taxi driver found and returned 100,000 baht. Now this is yesterday 55,000 baht. I think when it reaches 0 baht in a couple of days, the stolen plaque will reappear and the whole nation will win the lottery.