Driving License for her indoors

beachbuggy

GF has been riding scooters for 11 yrs and is very competent and knows what the road signs mean. Unfortunately her head dose not have the capacity to retain enough for the test questions. She is safe and competent and always wears a helmet so I feel ok in asking if there is a district around which might be a bit more lenient or helpful with the questions.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sure the full set for the questions in Thai language can be found.

No secret.

But be aware that the full set is huge (a couple of hundreds) out of which the 50 questions are selected by the test computer.

So simple swotting is not really an option.

(for foreigners it's much easier, only 90 q. out of which 50 are selected)

"being helpful"? Well I am afraid this would simply lead to a "how to bribe" guide which is not acceptable to discuss here.

Maybe I can find the questions in Thai.
Had seen them 2 years ago...

Thanks for the feedback. I was not thinking about bribing just help from the teacher. With a 1000+ questions it is back to the drawing board or find some 10 metre sleeved blouses. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

13 hours ago, ragabob said:

Thanks for the feedback. I was not thinking about bribing just help from the teacher. With a 1000+ questions it is back to the drawing board or find some 10 metre sleeved blouses. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Are you saying that your GF has been riding scooters for 11 years without a valid driving licence? Or am I reading this wrong?

Are you saying that your GF has been riding scooters for 11 years without a valid driving licence? Or am I reading this wrong?

His gf and half the Thai population[emoji38][emoji38] including all those kids not old enough to get DLs

9 minutes ago, maprao said:

His gf and half the Thai populationemoji38.pngemoji38.png including all those kids not old enough to get DLs

But ragabob, must be English with a user name like that, says; She is safe and competent and always wears a helmet. So I guess that makes it alright then.

But ragabob, must be English with a user name like that, says; She is safe and competent and always wears a helmet. So I guess that makes it alright then.

No, it means she is competent, we have been through many of the questions but minimal retention with her so yes it does make it alright

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived