Sperm smuggler fined Bt200,000

rooster59

9 hours ago, StevieAus said:

After the  surrogacy scandal a couple of years ago legislation was introduced which in addition to restricting surrogacy arrangements now also makes it an offence to transfer sperm, eggs or embryos between clinics within Thailand.

Not sure if the legislation applies to transfers in or out of the country.

The  surrogacy scandal selfish act ruined myself and the Wifes chances of  having kids, someone well able to bring a kid up decently and give it a good  life.

8 hours ago, Poppadom said:

Sperm smuggling fine: 200,000 baht

Beating and kicking someone unconscious: 500 baht :sad:

Agree Poppadom.

There will be a huge variety of similar disproportionate fines you have raised.

I wonder where the insertion would have taken place in Laos?

Certainly not the foreign clinics..........smell a bit rat in the fridge.........

Maybe the donors were extremely rich..thus lucky!!

13 hours ago, uchibenkei said:

Sperm banks are having shortages everywhere.  Why?  Too many men have been outed and stuck with child support payments.  As fewer men opt for marriage and donors become non-existent, it's only a matter of time before sperm becomes a black market commodity. 

I have stocked and stored my sperm  and now is up to 40kg. Good investment  and lots of works.2 years invested with 450 women. 

After spawning two children here, boy and a girl, it has been interesting to see some responses from local ladies both married and single.

You see, and not thru my good looks, our daughters DNA mix up produced a rather startlingly beautiful child. 

Somehow the mixing God got it right and blended her with my wife's softer Thai roundish face, my American chin, nose and Irish Pearly white skin.

My wife is always asked by Thai women if she is the step mom as they can not believe this dark skinned Isan woman produced this remarkable creature.

To the point I have been lucky enough to be able to have acquired decent Thai language skills and can carry and understand some conversation. 

At many functions we go to at some point in the evening my wife is usually asked about the possibility of using my swimmers for a family member etc..

I find it rather amusing at times. But goes to the point of the .. desire of some women or family members searching for that certain look of child that can sometimes come from a mix of Thai & Caucasian blood lines.

Never carried it further than a good laugh but on occasion have hinted to my wife how much we could charge for a good specimen. Never really get an answer. I am thinking not much.

14 hours ago, uchibenkei said:

Sperm banks are having shortages everywhere.  Why?  Too many men have been outed and stuck with child support payments.  As fewer men opt for marriage and donors become non-existent, it's only a matter of time before sperm becomes a black market commodity. 

Damn I have been happily donating mine for free most chances I get.

4 hours ago, foxteen said:

I have stocked and stored my sperm  and now is up to 40kg. Good investment  and lots of works.2 years invested with 450 women. 

40 Kgs??? Are you sure that's not 450 years with two women??

40 kgs = about 8000 shots!

3 hours ago, futsukayoi said:

Damn I have been happily donating mine for free most chances I get.

Yeah, yeah. ............. performing a civic service, doing the poor recipients a favor.

You have my admiration, and no doubt that of all TV members.

Well done chap.

Edited by F4UCorsair

4 hours ago, rct99q said:

After spawning two children here, boy and a girl, it has been interesting to see some responses from local ladies both married and single.

You see, and not thru my good looks, our daughters DNA mix up produced a rather startlingly beautiful child. 

Somehow the mixing God got it right and blended her with my wife's softer Thai roundish face, my American chin, nose and Irish Pearly white skin.

My wife is always asked by Thai women if she is the step mom as they can not believe this dark skinned Isan woman produced this remarkable creature. 

At many functions we go to at some point in the evening my wife is usually asked about the possibility of using my swimmers for a family member etc..

I find it rather amusing at times. But goes to the point of the .. desire of some women or family members searching for that certain look of child that can sometimes come from a mix of Thai & Caucasian blood lines.

Never carried it further than a good laugh but on occasion have hinted to my wife how much we could charge for a good specimen. Never really get an answer. I am thinking not much.

Very discretely put rct99q.        My childless Thai wife often acknowledges how the combination of two (DNA mix as you put it), often results in a better looking child than either of the parents.

Seems like as in your reference, God gets it right in more ways than one in that before the woman has a chance to realize and tell her partner she is pregnant, the cell divisions producing;-  the facial looks, the fingerprints and the ovaries or testicles of the child have been messaged to the embryo to start development.      

What a miracle --- two invisible bits of nothing join and presto we have us, and what a pity the hopeful recipients of the confiscated frozen sperm will miss out.

Come to think of it- a woman is very special in this ability to make another human life from just one "throw-away" micro dot from any man .  And wow what a huge fine for trafficking them in bulk.     Just thinking.   

17 hours ago, DieterWiehe said:

Over 30.000 B per Pack , stiff price  i can imagine some one will deliver in Person to Laos for much Less and trouble free 

Why not deliver it in the original container?

The whole truth of the sperm seizure will probably never be known. If the sperm was 'first class' then it is worth a lot of dosh. However if it had only gotten through stage one then it only has potential value. The Thai authorities, who now hold the sperm, probably know its true worth.

The sperm banks are short of quality sperm and are constantly looking for supplies. They go on a check list of 21 points. If you get a high enough score (15 plus) on the questionnaire you are then invited to assist the bank. A special driver with deep freeze apparatus will arrive at a predetermined date and time. The donor is obliged not to undergo an ejaculation for 48 hours before this meeting. Although it has passed through this stage the spermatozoa will not be considered 'first class' until further tests are done at the sperm clinic (This maybe where the package was heading). At the clinic the spermatozoa goes through rigorous testing to see if measures up. These tests consist of actual fertility potency and individual spermatozoa's swimming speed, aggression and wriggling ability. DNA is then assessed. If the sample measures up to intense scrutiny then it is marked 'first class' and is then very valuable. 

In Europe a donor, once through the two stages, would be asked to attend a clinic (usually situated in a hospital)  and would be required to give sperm at set intervals. Assuming he can actually produce he is handsomely rewarded and may be asked if he wishes to be a regular donor. If he goes abroad to certain countries it could disqualify him from further participation so his passport is always checked.

My take on this affair is that the package was on its way to a distribution clinic in Japan or possibly North Korea where it would be undergo tests for not-so-life-giving ways.

If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs; you could finish up the tallest.

9 hours ago, kannot said:

The  surrogacy scandal selfish act ruined myself and the Wifes chances of  having kids, someone well able to bring a kid up decently and give it a good  life.

I understand that surrogacy is still possible but under very limited circumstances may be worth checking if you meet the criteria.

With what happened previously it's the same old story irresponsible people spoil it for the genuine people

Good luck

I guess the readers do not need to know WHY the sperm was being taken to Laos.

Or why it is illegal to take sperm out of Thailand?

Is every fertile man going from Thailand to Laos going to be fined 200,000 for taking his sperm across the border?

With all the sex tourists in Thailand I would think there is plenty of sperm to go around.

Thainess?????

Transporting sperm may seem a quite innocent past time but imagine the consequences if a poor batch of sperm was impregnated into a few ladies. Or a white man's sperm put into a black lady when she was married to a black man. It would get into the newspapers, That would not be good for business. One cannot be too regulated in this field.

This is why the checks are so stringent.

A lady is a warehouse and the man a factory.

If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs; you could finish up the tallest.

On Sat Apr 22 2017 at 5:07 PM, Ceruhe said:

Is that a "anywhere not in the west" thing too though? I know the west has reached a level of unsurpassed retardation which is another level of just the stupid we deal with here.

Where the shortage is is where the buyers are and where the sperm will be taken to for sale.  That's what my assumption was but I'm no expert in sperm smuggling.  Lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2017 at 7:20 PM, rct99q said:

To the point I have been lucky enough to be able to have acquired decent Thai language skills and can carry and understand some conversation. 

I actually want very much to mix with Thai but was afraid I would not be accepted into the family and this is very important to me because I would want my children to be  raised Thai and be on good terms with all of their Thai relatives.  I can understand why this may seem an odd thing to worry about but I am sincere about my concern.