Second man in Pattaya molestation on video case gives himself up

rooster59

Second man in Pattaya molestation on video case gives himself up

IMG_4530.jpg

Image: Siamchon News

The second man caught on video molesting a woman in Walking Street has given himself up and admitted sexual assault charges.

He said that he could not even leave the house such was the social media pressure on him.

Yesterday Itthiphon Sumnatha, in sunglasses and balaclava, presented himself to region 2 police before being taken to Pattaya to face the music from station chief Apichai Krobpetch.

Itthiphon - now with the moniker "Ay Jok" in the Thai media - apologized to Pattaya for causing damage to the resort with his actions.

He had been filmed with another man molesting a woman aged about 30 outside the Shalimar bar and restaurant during Wan Lai celebrations, the resort's Songkran.

He was taken to that spot yesterday afternoon to do some pointing.

He has been charged with two counts of sexual assault and battery.

Now the police have a man they referred to as "Ay Nice" on their radar. He was responsible for videoing the clip that has caused so much furor.

The other man in the case who also admitted sexual assault is already in custody.

Source: Siamchon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-23

Apologize to Pattaya and the people for destroying the image of the so beautiful resort where all people live in harmony with eachother? What a joke!
How about apologizing to the woman that they choosed to molest?
Also apologizing in a mask with the traditional wai? The mask just means that he don´t want people to see him. Not a real apologized with the meaning that should be behind it.
The total sum of all is that he basically with that apologize is lying to the police derectly in their office.

42 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Apologize to Pattaya and the people for destroying the image of the so beautiful resort where all people live in harmony with eachother? What a joke!
Also apologizing in a mask with the traditional wai? The mask just means that he don´t want people to see him. Not a real apologized with the meaning that should be behind it.
The total sum of all is that he basically with that apologize is lying to the police derectly in their office.

"My balaclava says that when I say 'sorry',, I really mean it.":sorry:

Now the police have a man they referred to as "Ay Nice" on their radar. He was responsible for videoing the clip that has caused so much furor.

Unfortunately it will not be to give him a reward for his efforts.:sad::sad::sad:

14 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Unfortunately it will not be to give him a reward for his efforts.:sad::sad::sad:

So why dont they just go & get him ' I can't believe these people get the chance to hand them selves in 

Or is it a case of if you dont we will come & get you since they certainly woudn't of had a problem of you not being there due to your guilt of being stuck inside only brought on by Social Media

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Sadly the whole deal will be focused on this guy. Again sadly truth is dying here and they are trying to bury it one shovel full at a time. 

50 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

The balaclava; do you have to bring your own, do the RTP supply free  or is it a V.I.P. package payable in cash?

The guy that will really have his feet held to the fire is the guy that posted the video. No good deed goes unpunished. 

This country can be an absolute basket case sometimes.

To summarise the moral of this story;

Two very creepy scumbags molest an unconscious girl.

Evidently, that doesn't seem to be an issue until video footage is made public.

Police annoyed the video maker has shamed Pattaya's image and they have to do their job.

Police make two creepy guys apologise for tarnishing Pattaya's image (what image, I don't know)

Police now looking to prosecute person for making video public.

And as for the poor girl? No, no, no. This is about Pattaya's fake image inside of some very small people's brains. Absolutely abhorrent conduct by everyone except for the poor girl. 

An apology wearing sunglasses & balaclava, to Pattaya for bringing their reputation into even further disrepute.

Not to the girl that he molested while she was unconscious.
The only apology I can see in the photo is of a man pretending to be a man !!!!

17 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

"...apologized to Pattaya for causing damage to the resort with his actions." OMG!

Hey oxygen thief,  man up, take your mask off and apologize to the girl (and her family) that you molested!

Do they even know who the girl is?

I haven't read anywhere that she has actually made a complaint to the police.

Right, that's it for me; the next time I'm arrested for playing canasta at the Lonesome Farang Seniors Club, I'm going full Islamic when I'm interviewed by Thailand's finest - and I'm taking a couple of pals:

images.jpeg

Was he was wearing that mask when he performed the sexual assault and always wears that mask and that is how they identified him....or is that the mask he will continue to wear so no one can identify him ..

But wearing that mask will make people understand that he is the guy wearing the mask, the one that did the dirty deed while he is thinking no one knows him while wearing the mask  but he will be known as the only guy wearing the mask all the time so everyone knows he is "that guy" and the one who did the dirty deed.....the one wearing the mask...right?...lol

That makes sense right?....lol   

21 hours ago, Get Real said:

Agreed, the image of Pattaya is unchanged by this event, it is what it is and has been, and the place is popular because of it. The real victim, the woman, seems to be secondary and has been little mentioned.